C&A info

marci22

I tried using Firefox with same result. It keeps saying "Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time."

I am afraid they deleted me from their system because when I click on "past cruises" it says "you must be a loyalty member to access this information" or something like that.

I tried using Firefox with same result. It keeps saying "Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time."

I am afraid they deleted me from their system because when I click on "past cruises" it says "you must be a loyalty member to access this information" or something like that.

Time for a phone call!!:)

As Kathy said, call 1-800-526-9723(for D+ press 9 anytime during the greeting). Check to see what date of birth they have for you. That was my problem several months ago.

I finally got through by phone (very long wait). Of course this time when I go to add my C&A number (missing before) it let me add it and all my info came up. aarrrrgggh!

Thanks for the responses!

ps none of the other adults in my family are coming up. I did notice that me and DH had same email in the personal info field. I changed one of them. Maybe that will work.

I haven't been on the website in awhile until yesterday and I noticed there are still several glitches depending on what you are trying to do.

This is so annoying: At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later.

Had the same problem yesterday. I got to my personal info and saw the membership number was missing. I added it and then the past cruises showed up. I went and had to reprint my sail pass next and it was now correct info as well.

I think RCL has some problems with their customer data base.

Archived