First Time Cruiser!

cruisingkris01

I'm hoping to go on my first cruise this spring on Royal Caribbean. Will be going with my parents and my aunt. My parents have also never been on a cruise but my aunt has been on quite a few. My question is concerning booking a suite. I looked up 1 and 2 bedroom suites and it looks like for the 1 bedroom suite you have to have atleast 5 people with you. I'm not talking about the Jr. Suite, I'm talking about the one that has an actual separate bedroom. Is this true? Do there need to be atleast 5 people in the room? Thank You!! 😁

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

You should ask your question on the RCI board here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

We always book the top category (PS and SA) on HAL whhich can have 4 passengers. There is just the 2 of us. It is not a problem for 2 people wo book the largest cabins. Lots of people do it.

I'm hoping to go on my first cruise this spring on Royal Caribbean. Will be going with my parents and my aunt. My parents have also never been on a cruise but my aunt has been on quite a few. My question is concerning booking a suite. I looked up 1 and 2 bedroom suites and it looks like for the 1 bedroom suite you have to have atleast 5 people with you. I'm not talking about the Jr. Suite, I'm talking about the one that has an actual separate bedroom. Is this true? Do there need to be atleast 5 people in the room? Thank You!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You need to CALL RCI to book those cabins...sometimes, they'll let fewer folks book them....sometimes, not! Call them on the phone and ask!

And, sometimes, it's just nicer to have 2 separate (or connecting) cabins. That way, everyone gets the "good" bed, and there are 2 separate and private bathrooms! Usually cheaper, too!

Archived