Help with Allure shows please!

kath00

Hello,

We are sailing B2B on Allure (YEAH!) starting March 31st but our shows are still not up on the website. I am trying to plan dinners around the shows. Can someone who is sailing in Feb perhaps give me an idea of when the main production shows (and the aqua show) are so that I can at least get started with some basic planning.

What is the furthest out that people can see show schedules right now? Are the mid_March sailings showing them already on line? I'd appreciate any help.

Katherine

We were on the Allure last week. I looked at a current show time schedule months ago and the times and days remained the same months later. I assume they don't typically move the shows around. If Chicago is on Sunday night now, why would it not be on Sunday night 4 months from now on the same itinerary?

It seems to me the ships are creatures of habit, repeat everything week after week after week. If I recall, the official schedule to allow booking for a particular cruise didn't open until about 45 days prior.

Hello,

We are sailing B2B on Allure (YEAH!) starting March 31st but our shows are still not up on the website. I am trying to plan dinners around the shows. Can someone who is sailing in Feb perhaps give me an idea of when the main production shows (and the aqua show) are so that I can at least get started with some basic planning.

What is the furthest out that people can see show schedules right now? Are the mid_March sailings showing them already on line? I'd appreciate any help.

Katherine

We're sailing on March 10 and are not able to book the shows yet.

We're sailing on March 10 and are not able to book the shows yet.

WOW! OK, good to know. I hear they release in "chunks". So I am assuming March through May will be another chunk, maybe released in January?

Katherine

WOW! OK, good to know. I hear they release in "chunks". So I am assuming March through May will be another chunk, maybe released in January?

Katherine

I would watch your reservation daily. They will open up anytime. :)

We are on the same March 10th sailing as bellemiche and I concur, showtimes still have not opened. We keep checking daily. I expect by the end of December they should open (fingers crossed), but we went ahead and booked all our activities around the current show schedules as they seem to rarely change.

Last week on the Allure we had our aqua show cancelled at the last minute due to rain and ship motion. The water in the pool was sloshing over the deck. They rescheduled it the next day at 5:15 while docked in St. Martin. Every thing else ran as scheduled, the same as 4 months before.

It was somewhat odd but the shows we booked in advance in the main theater where never full.

Archived