When is the price at it's lowest?

For you seasoned cruisers and deal finders....

So I know we can't know for sure but looking at a sailing and it's at $249 and sails the 10th of Jan. Any chance it'll go any lower? I'm ready to jump on it but just wondering. Thanks everyone!

So I know we can't know for sure but looking at a sailing and it's at $249 and sails the 10th of Jan. Any chance it'll go any lower? I'm ready to jump on it but just wondering. Thanks everyone!

to put it simply... yes and no... one never knows how prices will change. since you are already past final payment (by 45 days or so) it will, most likely, not move in price unless there are a bunch of unsold cabins. These may be offered to local residents as a last minute deal (or not).

as you can tell, this is not anything that follows any rules that a mere mortal can figure out.

You didnt mention the ship or itinerary. If the price, itinerary, ship, etc., all seem good to you then go for it.

Hope I didnt confuse you too much..

Steve

no one knows. Only guesses from those here that think they know

...looking at a sailing and it's at $249 and sails the 10th of Jan. Any chance it'll go any lower? I'm ready to jump on it but just wondering. Thanks everyone!

Really, how much further would you reasonably expect the price to go down? Another ten percent is only $25. Is that amount a deal breaker if it doesn't drop? As a confirmed bargain hunter myself, my rule is to buy when the preferred cruise reaches a "fair price" I'm willing to pay...and then follow the price like a stock. And check for savings certificates, coupons, etc. You might work with a travel agent, but you'll not get much OBC back because there's not much margin on these deals. And don't think once it hits your bargain basement that it's going to continue through the floor...grab it, or likely lose it.

Knowing what ship it is would kinda help people answer your question. Then that could possibly tell us how long of a cruise it is. I assume this rate is for cruise and port, but not Gov't taxes??? All these will add up to know if you even have a fighting chance. Like if this was the Monarch for example, $249 is high.....but if it was the Freedom....I'd jump on it now :D

Archived