Summit review with photos & dailies - 2 itineraries (April & November 2012)

gmros

The repo cruise was great!! The weather in the caribbean was awesome. The weather in Bermuda wasn't really beach weather, but we really enjoyed the two days in Bermuda and will definitely do this itinerary again.

That is funny we were in the same room! How was the repo cruise? I'm planning to book it next year!

Definitely will post more pictures!

The repo cruise was great!! The weather in the caribbean was awesome. The weather in Bermuda wasn't really beach weather, but we really enjoyed the two days in Bermuda and will definitely do this itinerary again.

That's good to hear. Too bad about Bermuda weather tho, I wanted to dive, but I don't like cold waters. What did you do in Bermuda?

That's good to hear. Too bad about Bermuda weather tho, I wanted to dive, but I don't like cold waters. What did you do in Bermuda?

I was travelling with my sister. We bought the 2 day pass that was good for the buses and the ferry. The first day we took the ferry to Hamilton and walked around, did a bit of shopping and then took the bus back and spent a bit of time at the dockyard. Day 2 we took the bus to Horseshoe Bay and spent the day at the beach. Not swimming weather, but warm enough to sit around in the sun and enjoy the gorgeous scenery.

Thought Bermuda was absolutely beautiful and would love to go back and spend a few more days sightseeing.

• 2 months later...

Adding our thanks to you for the wonderful photos and tips! We recently booked a June cruise to Bermuda on the Summit, and DH and I enjoyed our 2nd cup of coffee this morning with your review. This is why CruiseCritic is so great -- gives us an opportunity to build up even more excitement for an upcoming trip. Hope you have some pics of Bermuda that you plan to post soon.

Thank you very much Gmros. You took considerable time detailing your cruises on the Summit, and your insight, along with your great photo's certainly helped; especially those of us whom were never on the Summit. We're also booked for a June cruise to Bermuda, and greatly looking foward to it.:)

• 1 month later...

Archived