Carnival Breeze 8-Day Eastern Caribbean Review (Dec. 8th, 2012)

Ron_L

Couple more things to add....first, really enjoyed your review, and all the pictures. Gives me some ideas for our next trip to some of those ports, except if we go to Tortola again, we will go back to The Baths!...Yes, it is crowded, but my, oh my, what a wonderful place!!!

My experience with Guy's Burgers: First time, we went early, got exactly what we wanted, no problem! Second time, it was around 2 or 3 maybe, and I just wanted a little snack. I went up and asked for just french fries, and the guy grins, and hands me a "cheeburger!!" Ah well!:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Lots of our friends went to the Baths. I'm not built for it :D White Bay was a better fit for us.

Every time we went to guys it was between 2 and 3, so it must be the crew member working during that time.

Thanks!

Lots of our friends went to the Baths. I'm not built for it :D White Bay was a better fit for us.

Every time we went to guys it was between 2 and 3, so it must be the crew member working during that time.

Ron

Thanks for the great review. Sorry to hear about your bad experience at Guys. I was on the Liberty 9/12 and it was awesome. I hope it will have improved by August on the Breeze.. My son is getting married in Grand Turk and we will have a large group and I told everyone how good it was!!

A few in my group will be trying the cove balcony for the first time. Sounds like you enjoyed it.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ron,

Thanks for taking the time to write a great & informative review and thanks for illustrating it with awesome pictures.

I'm reading all recent reviews (US sailings) to keep me entertained until it's my time to go cruising!!! :D Only 218 more days to go... :(

I hope they get their act together at Guy's Burger Joint, because I have had 2 (Liberty & Breeze ship visits) and they were AMAZING!

Ron,

Thanks for taking the time to write a great & informative review and thanks for illustrating it with awesome pictures.

I'm reading all recent reviews (US sailings) to keep me entertained until it's my time to go cruising!!! :D Only 218 more days to go... :(

I hope they get their act together at Guy's Burger Joint, because I have had 2 (Liberty & Breeze ship visits) and they were AMAZING!

You'll be cruising before you know it! :)

It seems that our issues with Guy's were staff related. Folks who went there at different times of the day had a different experience, so I think you'll be fine.

I hope you are feeling better....your bruise looks awful in the St. John pics.

I forgot that was there :o I cropped it to show just the bruise. :rolleyes:

It actually got bigger until it was about the size of a basketball. You'd be surprised how many chairs have a vertical piece in the area :D

It took about three weeks but it's all gone.

How do I find out if Ron will be the Piano Bar Entertainer on the Apr. 21 sailing on the Breeze? :confused:

There's a thread on here somewhere that lists the piano entertainers' schedules. Or you could go to his website, http://www.ronpass.com and he lists his schedule there. He will be on the Breeze until sometime in June.

How do I find out if Ron will be the Piano Bar Entertainer on the Apr. 21 sailing on the Breeze? :confused:

Howdy neighbor! Ron plans on being on-board the Breeze until June 2nd.

Joanne

My wife & I are on the Breeze March 2nd. We're interested in any parties that would I like take the same Tortola excursion. Please see information below.... if you know anyone on our cruise that may be interested, please let us know.

Kurt & Kim

Hi Kurt and greetings from a hot and sunny Tortola. I would be delighted to have you join us for a day sail on the 7th March and would be happy to arrange a trip to suit your ships itinerary. You would join Lionheart at the tender dock (see attached map) at around 8.00am and we would set sail for Norman island, during the day we will make a number of stops at different locations to swim and snorkel in the clearest water in the Caribbean, we also keep you well refreshed with unlimited drinks and an extensive buffet lunch freshly prepared and served on board, we return in plenty of time for you to rejoin your ship, around 1 hour before you sail. I do have a large group who have booked my other boat Aristocat, but would be prepared to arrange a trip for you on Lionheart, but I do need a minimum of 10 guests so you may wish to place a notice on the cruisers website Cruise Critic and see if any of your fellow cruisers would like to join you. The all inclusive price is $110~00 per head, payable on the day by US personnel or travelers cheque or good 'ol fashioned dollar bills.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information or to confirm your reservation, kind regards Steve Wooster

PO Box 4217

Road Town

Tortola

British Virgin Islands

T: 284 499 1249

E: aristocat@surfbvi.com

W: http://www.aristocatcharters.com

Proprietor: Capt Stephen C Wooster

My wife & I are on the Breeze March 2nd. We're interested in any parties that would I like take the same Tortola excursion. Please see information below.... if you know anyone on our cruise that may be interested, please let us know.

Kurt & Kim

Hi Kurt and greetings from a hot and sunny Tortola. I would be delighted to have you join us for a day sail on the 7th March and would be happy to arrange a trip to suit your ships itinerary. You would join Lionheart at the tender dock (see attached map) at around 8.00am and we would set sail for Norman island, during the day we will make a number of stops at different locations to swim and snorkel in the clearest water in the Caribbean, we also keep you well refreshed with unlimited drinks and an extensive buffet lunch freshly prepared and served on board, we return in plenty of time for you to rejoin your ship, around 1 hour before you sail. I do have a large group who have booked my other boat Aristocat, but would be prepared to arrange a trip for you on Lionheart, but I do need a minimum of 10 guests so you may wish to place a notice on the cruisers website Cruise Critic and see if any of your fellow cruisers would like to join you. The all inclusive price is $110~00 per head, payable on the day by US personnel or travelers cheque or good 'ol fashioned dollar bills.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information or to confirm your reservation, kind regards Steve Wooster

PO Box 4217

Road Town

Tortola

British Virgin Islands

T: 284 499 1249

E: aristocat@surfbvi.com

W: http://www.aristocatcharters.com

Proprietor: Capt Stephen C Wooster

I'm not sure what this has to do with my review. Have you joined the roll call for your cruise?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1632941

That would be the best place to try to find others interested in your excursion.

I'm not sure what this has to do with my review. Have you joined the roll call for your cruise?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1632941

That would be the best place to try to find others interested in your excursion.

Ron - -he heard a rumor of how helpful you are to all of us.... :D:D:D I read your review again when I saw it on the front page of CC, oh I want to go back. :)

Ron - -he heard a rumor of how helpful you are to all of us.... :D:D:D I read your review again when I saw it on the front page of CC, oh I want to go back. :)

I guess my reputation has spread :D

I want to go back, too!

Am planning a cruise on Sunshine for next year to the Bahams (that's what pulled me to this thread). After seeing your pictures and reading about Breeze, DH has agreed to a second cruise next year, "as long as we can afford it", so thinking Breeze will be the next one! Thanks for a great review and pictures!

Am planning a cruise on Sunshine for next year to the Bahams (that's what pulled me to this thread). After seeing your pictures and reading about Breeze, DH has agreed to a second cruise next year, "as long as we can afford it", so thinking Breeze will be the next one! Thanks for a great review and pictures!

I love spending other people's money! :D

She's a beautiful ship! Do it if you can!

I love spending other people's money! :D

She's a beautiful ship! Do it if you can!

He knows I have a way of 'making things happen'. LOL We can't cruise anymore this year due to a vacation at Niagara Falls and then a trip to Germany to visit son. Next year, there is no trip to Europe planned so we should be able to afford 2 cruises.

Thoroughly enjoyed being on the Magic last month, so expect the same thing from Breeze. Sunshine is to humor my daughter. Her first cruise was on Destiny and she wants to see the changes Carnival makes.

Archived