Latest Concierge Class Breakfast Menu

mathgeek1978

I just returned from the Connie yesterday and posted below is what I believe to be the latest CC breakfast menu, which is different from most of the menus posted here before. Notice that there are updated CC signature dishes as well as a new smoothies menu.

CC_BK_Menu_Connie_zps0bc04195.jpg

I agree, this must be an old menu. We were on the Solstice in November and had a CC cabin. This was not the version that we had.

Mo

Well... I just got off the ship yesterday, so the only explanations is that different ships use different menus. This menu is certainly newer than the one I had about a year ago and have more items, especially the smoothies. Does your menu have more items or less items? Which items are different?

Well... I just got off the ship yesterday, so the only explanations is that different ships use different menus. This menu is certainly newer than the one I had about a year ago and have more items, especially the smoothies. Does your menu have more items or less items? Which items are different?

Well......the menu that you had was the one we had on Connie in 2008 because I especially enjoyed the smoothies made from soy milk. The one we had in November had only 2 smoothies and was a smaller menu as well. But who knows, maybe different ships have different menus. :cool:

Mo

Well......the menu that you had was the one we had on Connie in 2008 because I especially enjoyed the smoothies made from soy milk. The one we had in November had only 2 smoothies and was a smaller menu as well. But who knows, maybe different ships have different menus. :cool:

Mo

That's interesting... Maybe the Connie never changed her menu. And yes, it's quite clear that different ships are using different menus. My last cruise on CC the menu still had the waffles and a list of different smoothies. :cool:

That's interesting... Maybe the Connie never changed her menu. And yes, it's quite clear that different ships are using different menus. My last cruise on CC the menu still had the waffles and a list of different smoothies. :cool:

We just got off the Constellation on Thursday. We thought our first dinner in the main dining room was so bad that we went to the specialty restaurants the next four evenings. We could not believe how good those dinners were; it was like being on a different ship!

thanks for sharing.

what ship?

our ship, yeah 20 minutes later I cannot add in Equinox LOL menu nothing like that at all, eggs, breads, drinks hot or cold, smoothies. anything else go up get it and come back to the room.

room is to small to eat on the little tables if asked.

wish I took a menu no loss we had room service, and was more comfortable at the café. At given times eating with a rushed crowd fighting for a table you need to have that service once in a while.

Say concierge, connie a cruise slang (JK)

Thank you for posting! I am glad they may be tweaking the Concierge perks:)

thanks for sharing.

what ship?

Connie.

our ship, yeah 20 minutes later I cannot add in Equinox LOL menu nothing like that at all, eggs, breads, drinks hot or cold, smoothies. anything else go up get it and come back to the room.

room is to small to eat on the little tables if asked.

Yes, it's more comfortable to eat out on the balcony.

wish I took a menu no loss we had room service, and was more comfortable at the café. At given times eating with a rushed crowd fighting for a table you need to have that service once in a while.

The buffet is generally more crowded early on port days (people want to get off the ship early) and late on sea days (people tend to sleep in).

Say concierge, connie a cruise slang (JK)

Hope you enjoyed your cruise!

I just returned from the Connie yesterday and posted below is what I believe to be the latest CC breakfast menu, which is different from most of the menus posted here before. Notice that there are updated CC signature dishes as well as a new smoothies menu.

CC_BK_Menu_Connie_zps0bc04195.jpg

This is the same menu that we have always had.....Nothing new here...

I'm not sure if this but I think the S class ships have a different CC breakfast menu than the M class ships and Century. The current S class menu is in this post ---->> click here

I think you're right Larry. The menus are specific to the ship's class and cabin. We had the CC breakfast menu which included only 2 smoothies on the Solstice.

Mo

I'm not sure if this but I think the S class ships have a different CC breakfast menu than the M class ships and Century. The current S class menu is in this post ---->> click here

Thanks Larry! I just looked at the CC Breakfast Menu that you posted on an S-class ship and it is very different. I actually remember ordering the "tropical madness" smoothie before, while the Connie (and M-class ships?) has an entirely different list of smoothies. Also they seemed to have removed some of the specialties from the S-class menu, such as scrambled eggs with asparagus, which was still available on the Solstice about 2 years ago.

Archived