assualt on Vision

Bloemerl

Thom, do these look familiar? These two dogs were pushed around in a baby carriage everywhere on the ship and on shore excursions as well. I'm not sure who the service animals were - but to me it appeared like the humans were there for the dogs. The scuttlebut around the Schooner Bar was that they were merely companion animals and the couple gamed the system to get their dogd to Florida.
Interesting. That looks exactly like the pair of dogs on our cruise, but I not so sure if those are the same humans. Maybe the dogs like to cruise, have a trust fund and just hire people to take them cruising:rolleyes: Come to think of it, if the dogs need companion humans and they are paying, I'm available:D

... I just did a quick check on your posts here on CruiseCritic, and see that we were on the repro with you this fall, so I guess those must be the same people. Darn:mad: I was going to apply for the Companion human job:p

Thom

Wow...violence just shouldn't be tolerated. It does seem however that certain circumstances unbeknownst to us may have prevailed. Still not an excuse.

I have a hat in the ring in that I'm an epileptic from getting hit by a car as a kid. My two Shellties could serve as service animals as they do sniff me when they sense a seziure coming on. In their own way they tell me to sit down.

The funny part is, they both have seziures as well. It's so sad, but we all seem to manage. Because I have a "service husband," I don't need to bring the dogs. LOL

My experience is not someone elses' though.

Violence should not be tolerated, even if someone were to provoke it. Such a sad story.

I read back through the entire thread again and see that some of the more acerbic posts disputing that the guy was really handicapped and maybe got was was coming from his obnoxious mouth and roamin' hands on the ladies have disappeared. Interesting.

just sayin

Where all of the eels come from. Sargasso Sea....

Thom, do these look familiar? These two dogs were pushed around in a baby carriage everywhere on the ship and on shore excursions as well. I'm not sure who the service animals were - but to me it appeared like the humans were there for the dogs. The scuttlebut around the Schooner Bar was that they were merely companion animals and the couple gamed the system to get their dogd to Florida.

d46369a15735641c75af35cd99df4c1375ceacf2_r.jpg

f05367ad509b6aba7f3231369d8c4f7487b7a0f9_r.jpg

a89164516c7b39984da3666ce19afcb15f5210e8_r.jpg

Those people remind me of the people who live a couple of doors down from me. They like to cheat the system and we suspect they are doing so to cheat the government out of benefits they are not entitled to.

I might be wrong and may well be flamed for saying so, but those dogs look like pampered pooches not service animals. And this is why adequate proof needs to be shown that these animals should be on the ship.

I have absolutely no issues whatsoever with dogs, especially ones that provide a service. But don't make out like they are when they are clearly not!

Sorry if my post offends anyone, as this subject is a sensitive one, but seeing those pictures of so-called service dogs has hit a nerve!

Those people remind me of the people who live a couple of doors down from me. They like to cheat the system and we suspect they are doing so to cheat the government out of benefits they are not entitled to.

I might be wrong and may well be flamed for saying so, but those dogs look like pampered pooches not service animals. And this is why adequate proof needs to be shown that these animals should be on the ship.

I have absolutely no issues whatsoever with dogs, especially ones that provide a service. But don't make out like they are when they are clearly not!

Sorry if my post offends anyone, as this subject is a sensitive one, but seeing those pictures of so-called service dogs has hit a nerve!

SARAH....they are cheating YOU!!! You are the government. You pay the taxes that they are using. They are cheating YOU! We all have to say "Enough already".....;)

P.S. Nice Post...:)

SARAH....they are cheating YOU!!! You are the government. You pay the taxes that they are using. They are cheating YOU! We all have to say "Enough already".....;)

P.S. Nice Post...:)

DAMN RIGHT!!!

*Storms off and goes in search of undercover equipment to catch these scumbags out* :p

P.S. Cheers :D

d46369a15735641c75af35cd99df4c1375ceacf2_r.jpg

Nice puppies.

Archived