pre-boarding health questionnaire

cosmar

I wonder if they would accept pre-filled forms, as long as they were signed and dated in front of the check-in person? (Ellen?)

Don't know as we have always filled them out before we leave in the morning (of the cruise) and they have always been accepted.

Except when they added the Ebola question, that is when the agent gave me the two forms that I posted above and told me to copy them and use those from now on.

I wonder if they would accept pre-filled forms, as long as they were signed and dated in front of the check-in person? (Ellen?)

We just got off of the Disney Magic, and they emailed the form to us about a week prior to sailing and requested that we fill it out before we got to the port. Signed and dated before we left home.

The last few times we cruised (most recently in March) we had completed the health form in advance, and were told that it had to be completed when we checked in. So we had to do another form with the same information in front of the person checking us in.

That was exactly our experience... complete a new form and sign it in front of the agent.

Ditto for our last three cruises.

I sailed on the Navigator May 3 My experience with the health questionnaire

was the same as Scottie's. I filled out the form before I left home but the agent would not accept the form so I had to fill out the form in front of the agent.