Just off the Breeze

skibum46

Thanks for the review! I've been reading all the reviews as we sail February 10 (to celebrate my son's 21st!). I too take all the negative with a grain of salt... good to hear some positive though.

The one thing I am wondering. Have any of the sailings that were supposed to go to Grand Turk actually made it? Since I haven't heard of any other ships missing GT for weather is it because of the size of the Breeze? I sure hope Carnival will decide before we sail if that's the case and just add another port. Although an extra sea day might be kind of nice too. Who am I kidding... I'll be fine with anything just to be out of this cold, rainy Washington weather for a week!!

I did the 8-Day Thanksgiving sailing on-board the Breeze and we did dock in Grand Turks! I think that our sailing is the only time that the Breeze did dock! But, I could be wrong on that!

Joanne

TY for telling us about The Breeze! With all the Negative I have read, its

nice to see a positive opinion! We are not hard to plese,

so I can't wait!! :)

LOL - I looked at your sail date and then realized, Hey, that's our cruise, then recognized your "name". We're not hard to pleased either, but with the negative reviews lately, I was concerned about the fact I convinced my BFF to try a cruise and this will be her first.

Thanks for the reassurance OP.

Great short trip review!! With all the good and bad reviews on the Breeze I was having flashbacks of when the Dream was during her first year !!! But you know we went and had a great time and being book on the Breeze and I'm sure we'll have another great time as well! As many have said a vacation no matter where or what you doing is what you make of it!!

It's a new ship and a fair portion of the crew were brought on new when she came to Miami. The couple of things that we noticed that could be improved are fixable, and from the reports of folks who cruised after us they are improving with each cruise. We had a great cruise on the Breeze and would do it again in a heartbeat!

So with no F2F the rooms are still not available to Platinum before the masses?

They didn't seem to be. I am sure we could have dropped off our carryons, as our cabin door was propped open, but we didn't want to bother the staff as they were cleaning.

Thanks everyone for sharing.

Love reading everyone's comments as we are all different.

We always go with an open mind and have a good time no matter what. If everyone would remember that "they are not" the only person on the ship - things would be better. Enjoy - take your time and be pleasant! Everyone just wants to enjoy their vacation!

Archived