Are you SeaDream only?

Jim Avery

Do you, on Cruise Critic, lurk SeaDream exclusively or do you participate in other cruise lines boards? If so, which ones? We also haunt Seabourn, Cunard, and since Frequent Traveler's recent cruise, Norwegian.:eek::D

I mostly stick to SeaDream, though sometimes I read the other boards for entertainment purposes. I like to lurk on Seabourn, since I would probably try them if I weren't always pre-booked on SeaDream. I would hang around on the Hebridean board, but no one ever posts there... probably because most passengers don't use the Internet!:p

I check Sea Dream almost every day when I'm home. But I also check Regent since we went on it to Alaska this summer. I'm now checking Holland America because we have friends who are doing the World Cruise which leaves on Jan 5th. I did read Norwegian for awhile because of FT's cruise. I have been doing a lot of reading on the River Cruise boards because we are doing the Danube on Uniworld from Budapest to Passau in September with an extension to Prague. I occasionally look at Seabourn and Azamara.

Have to confess am "married" to SD and so far have not cheated and don't intend to unless they give me good reason which I highly doubt will ever happen! All the best to all on this board for wonderful travels in 2013.

Sea Dream's board only.

Have taken cruises on Windstar, Paul Gauguin, and L'Austral (Compagnie du Ponant) but really only interested in reading this board - unless someone from here does a review on one of the other boards.

I'm pretty much with CDreamer. Usually only check SD, but if one of our group is on another line and reporting, I'll always read that. Before we did Regent in Alaska last year, I was checking those boards as well. I suppose if I were to cheat again, I would check that board, but not gonna happen anytime soon!

Vandrefalk

Archived