Park West art auctions and Regent - Why?

room010

We were on a Mariner cruise last year when Park West had a group onboard. They had private dining events closing the specialty restaurants for several nights which impacted the other passengers. Both Signatures and Prime 7 unavailable to us. ETA: Those nights were the only nights we left port early so the only nights available to passengers were on nights where there were 8-10 hour excursions.

Park West has nothing I would want. On our last cruise, I made a snarky remark to my mother about the Kokopelli painting and I wondered if people want it on their wall if they made aware that was not a flute but his detachable penis. I didn't realize that one of the Park West ladies was standing on the other side of the partition.

IMO.there have been enough lawsuits and other newspaper articles about that particular company. I purchased a painting on Princess because I liked it and it was not that expensive.

I think the classic was selling Dalis with fake signatures for enormous sums to unsuspecting and/or unsophisticated buyers.

Archived