Carnival "ship mate" joke

Bashlin

I have the carnival shop mate app on my phone and love it.. I check it daily usually for upcoming cruises.. Next cruise is coming up in March and will include our whole family from brothers and sisters to mother and grandmother..

While sitting around with the family during the holidays I was looking at the cruise mates app and said that I loved to blow the ships horn.. And of course had to demonstrate.. My grandmother looked puzzled at first then in all seriousness said.. "I can't believe they let you blow the ships horn from your phone".. I still laugh every time I think about it.. Lol she's 71 and this is her first cruise and see is by far the most excited of all of us..!

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

Heading to port !

There was a truck being towed by another truck down I-95

I pulled out the phone with an extra App that made my phone really "loud"

Speeding up and holding the phone next to my sleeping wife, I let ship horn RIPP !

She didn't think it was funny ,at all ;)

People do not do this driving down I - 95 . I am an experienced , trained husband and no the definition of " DUCK " :D

I have the carnival shop mate app on my phone and love it.. I check it daily usually for upcoming cruises.. Next cruise is coming up in March and will include our whole family from brothers and sisters to mother and grandmother..

While sitting around with the family during the holidays I was looking at the cruise mates app and said that I loved to blow the ships horn.. And of course had to demonstrate.. My grandmother looked puzzled at first then in all seriousness said.. "I can't believe they let you blow the ships horn from your phone".. I still laugh every time I think about it.. Lol she's 71 and this is her first cruise and see is by far the most excited of all of us..!

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

Priceless:D

Heading to port !

Speeding up and holding the phone next to my sleeping wife, I let ship horn RIPP !

People do not do this driving down I - 95 . I am an experienced , trained husband and no the definition of " DUCK " :D

Oops.....Lesson learned.

Excuse me, where do you find the live deck cams? I've never seen them?Going on the Dream 1/19/2013 for the Western itinerary, we did the Eastern Feb. 2012, and loved the cove balconies. I'm not sure if we could do any other ship now that we have done the coves!

Heading to port !

ROFLMAO!!! Pepsi really burns when spit out of your nose!!!! Sounds like me and my DW!:D

OK, I feel really stupid, but, I do not see the ships horn button anywhere on the app. Is it possible it is only on the apple version and not the android?

Select your ship then Select your cruise. Example Breeze 6 night Caribbean . You will see two horns beside " (((> 6 Night Carib < )))

-touch the horns- ;)

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

4am Bashlin is sounding the ships horn, nice! LOL

It's Ship Mate.

here is a link to their web site. they have links to both the iPhone and android version. Click the Download button for the iPhone version. Not sure about Android since I don't have one.

http://shipmateapp.com

Ohhhhh I do have that app, I wasn't looking at the right place for it but I found the horn now & received a very odd look from my husband!!!!

Archived