Maya Key not through the ship?

texswamper

Unfortunately, they do not accept private bookings from cruise line passengers. This is generally the case for most vendors/resorts that have cruiseline related excursions. It's part of the agreement with the cruise line.

When you board your ship, head for the shore excursion desk and see if you can upgrade the status for the waitlisted guest.

You might, in the meantime, contact Anthony's Key resort, the owners of Maya Key, and see if they have any exceptions to their policy. Their other property in Sandy Bay is also very nice.

info@anthonyskey.com

I have emailed AKR numerous times over two years to find out the best way for a land vacation person to get to Maya Key.. they have never answered me.

I might just trot up to ARK next trip to track down the person in the know. :0)

Thanks for the clarification. I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone who signed up online will change their mind and we will definitely go to check as soon as we board Saturday! :)

If i may ask, what ship are ya'll sailing on and are ya'll boarding this satuerday or the following? i ask because we are looking to book Maya Key ater boarding a week from this saturday leaving from NOLA. Thanks.

I actually have another question about Maya Key the more I have read the reviews.

Is this more of a family place? Do they have any music or anything at the beach? I am not looking for a Carlos and Charlies atmosphere or anything but i wouldnt mind to have some music and whatnot at the beach.

Archived