Chris' & Ginny's Breeze Review w/ Large Pictures

sonicbuffalo

Thank you for the great review and pics! Im looking to book the Breeze and am considering the aft ext balcony rooms. But I have read that they really dont have that much more usable space because the glass wall tilts in. Is that true? Do you have any pics of the baclony? How was the noise level there at night? Thanks for any insight you can offer as to whether or not the extra space is really worth it.

This picture is on our Dream aft cabin....best I could do to show you the size. Just happened to be browsing and thought it might help.

DSCN1144_edited-1_zpse9e4014d.jpg

Great review and great pictures!!!

just got off the Dream on the 12th. We are planning a trip with friends in 2014 and the Breeze is one ship we're considering. It's beautiful!!!!

Amy....we loved the Dream and the Breeze....but loved the itinerary better on the Breeze. I hope you enjoy which ever ship you choose!

Greetings Chris and Ginny!

Jerome and I send our wonderful and fondest regards to you both and remember our "Dream On! Dreams really Do Come True"! Roll Call Founder often.

We came across your pictorial and it convinced us to book on the Carnival Breeze in October, 2013. The pics are great and as we expected, the review right on point, as expected.

We abandoned Carnival for Celebrity and NCL, and even tho we love both those lines immensely, we want to come back to the beginning and sail on the great and majestic Breeze.

We are glad to see you happy and healthy, Our love to Ginny and what are your plans for the anniversary in 2013?????????

Best always,

JW "The Dream Queen" and Jerome "The Quiet One"

69834_10150311239255377_1560158_n.jpg

CarnivalBreeze120812111_zpsf2c15835.jpg

I am soooooooooooo enjoying your review and GREAT photos.

:confused:---> Your cabin: Is this a regular size balcony cabin? It looks HUGE with that extra space between the couch and end-table by the bed.

Edited by monakayk

On the lower level, the waitresses and waiters got up on the tables and danced for us...they loved doing this it seems...

CarnivalBreeze120812240_zps35d7f3b0.jpg

LOL---too funny....the lady-pax (in the black dress) must have ditched her shoes under the table and decided to dance barefooted. Wow...she got CAUGHT on camera being just a little TOO relaxed--->TOO Funny!:D:D:D

Greetings Chris and Ginny!

Jerome and I send our wonderful and fondest regards to you both and remember our "Dream On! Dreams really Do Come True"! Roll Call Founder often.

We came across your pictorial and it convinced us to book on the Carnival Breeze in October, 2013. The pics are great and as we expected, the review right on point, as expected.

We abandoned Carnival for Celebrity and NCL, and even tho we love both those lines immensely, we want to come back to the beginning and sail on the great and majestic Breeze.

We are glad to see you happy and healthy, Our love to Ginny and what are your plans for the anniversary in 2013?????????

Best always,

JW "The Dream Queen" and Jerome "The Quiet One"

69834_10150311239255377_1560158_n.jpg

I remember you guys from the roll call. So much fun on the Dream! We've decided to go on NCL Sun in October and do an 11 day cruise going to Cartagena, Columbia, Aruba, Curacao, St. Martin, and St. Thomas. I figured even though the Sun is an older, smaller ship, the itinerary is great!

How have you guys been? We'd love to cruise with you two again sometime. Take care! You can send me an e-mail at sonicbuffaloatyahoodotcom.

I am soooooooooooo enjoying your review and GREAT photos.

:confused:---> Your cabin: Is this a regular size balcony cabin? It looks HUGE with that extra space between the couch and end-table by the bed.

This was an aft cabin room....don't know if it is larger than a regular balcony. I never even noticed the ladies bare feet! That is too funny!

I remember you guys from the roll call. So much fun on the Dream! We've decided to go on NCL Sun in October and do an 11 day cruise going to Cartagena, Columbia, Aruba, Curacao, St. Martin, and St. Thomas. I figured even though the Sun is an older, smaller ship, the itinerary is great!

How have you guys been? We'd love to cruise with you two again sometime. Take care! You can send me an e-mail at sonicbuffaloatyahoodotcom.

We did the Norwegian Sun last year and it was fun, the entertainment is not as good as on say the Norwegian EPIC, but its a small ship and very intimate, by being so, you get to know the other passengers really well. The roll call on our sailing was next to nothing, but Jerome and I had a blast! Remember to bring something white to wear for the famous White Hot Party!