New cabin classifications

PunkiC

I really like the way the new cabin classifications show up on the Princess site. It is so easy to see which cabins are available and how much they actually cost. This is, IMHO, a huge improvement.

It was a little surprising to see how quickly the inside cabins fill up. Have the inside cabins always sold out so quickly?

Very interesting.

They aren't necessarily sold. The 'sold' label goes on everything that doesn't meet your search criteria. Try changing the room type or number of people and you will get a different selection. I think it is a shortcoming of the new booking site as it causes people to think rooms are sold out and go elsewhere when they in fact are not sold. The 'see all rooms' no longer seems to work either. At least that is they way the site works for me, it may be different for others.

I really like the way the new cabin classifications show up on the Princess site. It is so easy to see which cabins are available and how much they actually cost. This is, IMHO, a huge improvement.

It was a little surprising to see how quickly the inside cabins fill up. Have the inside cabins always sold out so quickly?

Very interesting.

I agree. I just booked a cruise online and really liked the interface for selecting a cabin.

Archived