How many ships in a port on a specific day ?

lgionet

Unfortunately, this website is not up to date. We are cruising in June and it shows that every port we visit, we will be the only ship which would be wonderful, but it isn't correct as in some ports we will have two other ships to contend with. I have found that cruisetimetables that PVMeistral suggested is the most accurate.

Jennie

Jennie

It might be hit or miss, since it was correct for our cruise last month. I will try the cruisetimetables site as well as this one just to make sure.

**************************************************************************************************************

Just tried it, and it also shows our ship as the only one in all ports: Yay!! I found the site less convenient to use, since the one I use has the ports plotted on a map and you click on each port for a pop-up of the information. But, this new one (for me) works well, too. Thanks.

It might be hit or miss, since it was correct for our cruise last month. I will try the cruisetimetables site as well as this one just to make sure.

**************************************************************************************************************

Just tried it, and it also shows our ship as the only one in all ports: Yay!! I found the site less convenient to use, since the one I use has the ports plotted on a map and you click on each port for a pop-up of the information. But, this new one (for me) works well, too. Thanks.

You are so lucky. We are only on a small ship of 680 passengers if full, and it isn't at the moment, and yet we have to contend with ships of over 3000 people being in port with us at the same time! We do have some ports on our own but there are quite a few with other ships unfortunately. :mad:

Jennie

You are so lucky. We are only on a small ship of 680 passengers if full, and it isn't at the moment, and yet we have to contend with ships of over 3000 people being in port with us at the same time! We do have some ports on our own but there are quite a few with other ships unfortunately. :mad:

Jennie

Sigh, don't feel too envious, because our ship has over 2,000 passengers. There will be a lot of people in port, but at least not several thousand MORE!! :D

Archived