Pillows on FOS

JoTop

Can someone tell me how the pillows are on the Freedom of the Seas? My DH wants to take all 3 of ours and I think I should only take mine! LOL!! Help!!

If you don't like the pillows in your stateroom, you can request different type or additional pillows from your stateroom attendant.

If you don't like the pillows in your stateroom, you can request different type or additional pillows from your stateroom attendant.

I did not know that Bob. On all the ships we have been on lately it seems like they are all the same. FLAT!! I will have to try that next time thanks:) Ellen

Oh how I would love to bring my own pillow!!!!! :o How do ya'll do it and still have room in your suitcase for everything else you need for the cruise???? I can see this for those who drive to the port, but if you fly??

We'll be driving in. So, it will just be a pain to carry around with us till the room opens up. But, you do what you have to do!!:D

quote=ckrobyn;36830451]Oh how I would love to bring my own pillow!!!!! :o How do ya'll do it and still have room in your suitcase for everything else you need for the cruise???? I can see this for those who drive to the port, but if you fly??

Oh how I would love to bring my own pillow!!!!! :o How do ya'll do it and still have room in your suitcase for everything else you need for the cruise???? I can see this for those who drive to the port, but if you fly??

My pillow squishes down well, plus we opt out of formal night and pack less. :p

• 1 month later...

I love the search function.:D This is just the information I was looking for; thanks everyone! I can only sleep with feather or feather-alternative (the ones that still feel like feather pillows but are filled with synthetic material) pillows. The flat, foam ones will not do (although DH will be thrilled with them:p).

I am staying in a GS. So my questions are: has anyone had a suite and not gotten a feather pillow (or two) upon request? What do I do to try to secure them before they're all gone? Ask the room sterward first thing? Should I not take any chances and just take my own?

Thanks!

ETA: I'll be on Grandeur, if that makes a difference.

Archived