Allure Caffeine Free DC in dining room?

kath00

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone knows for sure if CF diet coke is an option in the dining rooms at dinner?

Also if I buy the soda package, can I bring my soda into the dining room for dinner? I love having a DC with my dinner but can't have caffeine that late. Can someone confirm?

Katherine

I can tell you that none of the fountains in the RC dining rooms has CFDC.

That takes care of your soda package.

Now, there is a tiny possibility that some bar somewhere on your ship will have cans of CFDC, and you can purchase that and bring it to dinner with you.

DSC05172_zpsd83623e9.jpg

Thanks so much for the pix. I thought I saw that Allure has those fancy coke machines where you can mix many flavors of drinks. I saw a pix of it on a review and it had CFDC as an option. But those machines are only in the Windjammer and other places (not the dining room obviously). Hmmmmm.

Kath

Thanks so much for the pix. I thought I saw that Allure has those fancy coke machines where you can mix many flavors of drinks. I saw a pix of it on a review and it had CFDC as an option. But those machines are only in the Windjammer and other places (not the dining room obviously). Hmmmmm.

Kath

If you are referring to the Coke Machines, you can fill up the special cup that you get when you sign up and take it to the MDR with you.

My husband did that on our recent Freedom cruise.

I have no problems bringing my own CFDC on board. And you can take it into the dining room

I have done that before too but in the past we cruised out of home port. This time we are doing a B2B and flying across the country so getting 2 x 12 packs and lugging them around is going to be much more of a PITA.

I just logged on to rccl.com and ordered the drink package for myself (for about $56 for the week). I will just fill up the cup they give me and take it to dinner each night. I didn't want it to seem tacky but if others are doing it, I am ok with it. The funny thing is that I would have no problem paying for a can of CFDC during dinner but most cruise lines just don't carry it. I was pleasantly surprised when they offered it to me on a recent Carnival Splendor cruise though!

Thanks for all the suggestions. I am excited about their Coke vending machines! I am not a huge soda drinker (lunch and dinner only) but I am gonna try out some of the fun flavors...

Katherine

Archived