Type of sodas on board NCL?

tammi0916

All Pepsi products:

Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, Club Soda.

AFAIK, same products offered throughout the ship.

If I'd known they only had Pepsi I might not have booked on NCL.... :mad:

Maybe I'll successfully kick my caffeine habit...

Maybe I'll successfully kick my caffeine habit...

They allow you to carry your own soda and water on the ship if that helps.

For real?

As stated, you can haul aboard a case of coke to satisfy your habit. Either tape it up and check it through as luggage, or put what you want in a carry-on bag and take it through

For real?

As stated, you can haul aboard a case of coke to satisfy your habit. Either tape it up and check it through as luggage, or put what you want in a carry-on bag and take it through

i am concerned the soda will be confiscated if i check it. are you talking about a 12 pack box or the 24 can cube ( which i thought was a no-no because each person can only take a 12 pack on board). i just want too know for sure before i try it. :)

for the OP--i was also told once that all ships carry ginger ale too help with sea-sickness.

i am concerned the soda will be confiscated if i check it. are you talking about a 12 pack box or the 24 can cube ( which i thought was a no-no because each person can only take a 12 pack on board). i just want too know for sure before i try it. :)

for the OP--i was also told once that all ships carry ginger ale too help with sea-sickness.

people have the most success taking a 12 or 24 pack of cans, taping it up, slapping a luggage tag on it, and giving it to the porters. If they won't take it (there have been rare report of this) simply take it through port security and carry it on the ship with you. If you put it in your luggage you'll likely end up in the "naughty room" and be asked to come open you bag so they can see what it is. Since it's not a banned item it won't get confiscated.

people have the most success taking a 12 or 24 pack of cans, taping it up, slapping a luggage tag on it, and giving it to the porters. If they won't take it (there have been rare report of this) simply take it through port security and carry it on the ship with you. If you put it in your luggage you'll likely end up in the "naughty room" and be asked to come open you bag so they can see what it is. Since it's not a banned item it won't get confiscated.

lets hope we get a porter that is in a good mood that day :D

They had Mug (sp) rootbeer and the pepsi version of orange soda. Diet Sierra Mist too.

Can anyone confirm for me that they have Mug Rootbeer on the Epic. According to the Bon Voyage package this is all they report:

Unlimited Fountain Soda

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

Mug would make this a no brainer purchase for my boys!

Thanks,

Can anyone confirm for me that they have Mug Rootbeer on the Epic. According to the Bon Voyage package this is all they report:

Unlimited Fountain Soda

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

Mug would make this a no brainer purchase for my boys!

Thanks,

Can't speak for the Epic, but the sodas mentioned were all in cans. I know from the other ships they were filling folks drink cups at times from 2 liter bottles - we've never gotten the soda pkgs so don't pay much attention.

All Pepsi products:

Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, Club Soda.

AFAIK, same products offered throughout the ship.

They had Mug (sp) rootbeer and the pepsi version of orange soda. Diet Sierra Mist too.

Does anyone know if they have Diet Mountain Dew (fountain or cans)?

Porters in NOLA don't deliver pop.

Archived