Dawn and speciality dining package

tammi0916

Good morning!

Still planning and have another question? Does the Dawn have the 3 dining package for the pay resturants?

If so, how much is it per person and are all pay resturants included? How would you book this and what is the advantage of doing it - is it cheaper? Free wine or something else?

Thanks for all the info!

Tam

Hi,

I booked the dining package for our upcoming Dawn Cruise. It was $52/person for dining at Le Bistro, Cagney's and La Cucina. We will get a free bottle of wine for booking one of them on the day we get on the ship. Those three restaurants were the only ones included in the deal.

Hope this helps.

Shannon

Hi,

I booked the dining package for our upcoming Dawn Cruise. It was $52/person for dining at Le Bistro, Cagney's and La Cucina. We will get a free bottle of wine for booking one of them on the day we get on the ship. Those three restaurants were the only ones included in the deal.

Hope this helps.

Shannon

Thanks for the info. I was hoping it included the hibachi as that is the one we really want to go to!

Thanks for the info. I was hoping it included the hibachi as that is the one we really want to go to!

I'm pretty sure that Teppanyaki is never included in any of these package deal promotions. NCL knows that Teppanyaki's small venue lends itself to selling out most of the time. I'm pretty sure they don't even offer it for pre-booking by itself. So, unfortunately, if your heart is set on Teppanyaki, you'll need to book it as soon as you can once you're on the ship.

I'm pretty sure that Teppanyaki is never included in any of these package deal promotions. NCL knows that Teppanyaki's small venue lends itself to selling out most of the time. I'm pretty sure they don't even offer it for pre-booking by itself. So, unfortunately, if your heart is set on Teppanyaki, you'll need to book it as soon as you can once you're on the ship.

Well hopefully staying in an owners suite the concierge can help with that! We will see.....:(

I'm 45 days out on the Dawn today and Teppanyaki is available for reservations online. They offer seating for 2 or 4 and limited times. Not sure what to do if you have 3 people like I do, but I am not wanting to book Teppanyaki anyway.

I'm 45 days out on the Dawn today and Teppanyaki is available for reservations online. They offer seating for 2 or 4 and limited times. Not sure what to do if you have 3 people like I do, but I am not wanting to book Teppanyaki anyway.

Thanks. I don't remember anyone else indicating that Teppanyaki could be pre-booked. Also, I don't remember it being available for pre-booking for my Nov 2012 cruise on the Jewel. But your experience is more current.

Thanks this is great news, I think I can book at 55 days out with a suite and we have 4 so shouldn't be an issue!

Thanks everyone!

Tam

Well you don't lose much anyway, the total discount for the package is only $8pp, so it's less than $3/person/restaurant.

We pre-booked Teppanyaki in June 2012 for the four of us on the Dawn as soon as we were able to. You have to pay with a credit card when you book.

As far as being able to get a reservation at any time, any restaurant through concierge as many post, it is not always the case as I can speak first hand and we weren't trying to book Teppanyaki or any other restaurant the night of.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if you have to use the free bottle of wine on the first night?

Last summer on the Dawn, if you ate in a specialty restaurant at 5:30 or 6 p.m. and paid for two adult cover charges, you received a bottle of house Chardonnay or Merlot (Tisdale). The one time we at at the Italian restaurant, a family of three asked for their complimentary bottle to be sent to Cagney's as they had a reservation there the next night. No problem.

We will get a free bottle of wine for booking one of them on the day we get on the ship. Those three restaurants were the only ones included in the deal.

Mollycat,

I thought you had to pre-book (preschedule the time/day) if you did this deal. Are you saying you pay up front but can book them when you get aboard? If so, it's suddenly looking like a good idea to me. ;)

DML

Archived