Can I take a bottle of whisky on board

canary1902

Guest Alcohol Policy

Guests are not allowed to bring beer or hard liquor onboard for consumption or any other

use. Guests wishing to bring personal wine onboard with them at the beginning of the

cruise may do so, limited to two (2) bottles per stateroom, but when consumed in any

shipboard restaurant, bar, or dining venue, each bottle shall be subject to a corkage fee of

$25.00. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports of calls or from the onboard shops

will be stored by the ship and delivered to guest's staterooms on the last day of the sailing.

Security may inspect containers (water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, luggage etc.) and

will dispose of containers holding alcohol. Celebrity Cruises’ Guest Conduct Policy may be

enforced, up to and including disembarkation, if a guest violates any alcohol policy. Guests

under the age of twenty one

(21) will not have alcohol returned to them.

Full text use link below:

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/pdf/faq/Cel_Alcohol_Policy_07-30-07.pdf

Have you checked out rumrunners.com?:D

Mine are ready to be filled for my next cruise. I made the mistake of packing them in the middle of my suitcase instead of the suggested end and got caught on NCL last November. After being called to the naughty room and showing it to security, he told me to put it back in the bag and have a nice day. This happened to another person that just left there. I only use it to have a drink or 2 before dinner usually anyway. I cannot figure out why you can bring a bottle of wine but not hard liquor. It's discrimination I say.

Archived