Zydecocruiser's Carnival Elation Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

Hey Zy,

Following your every posts and anxiously awaiting for more. We leave on the conquest this Sunday (Feb 10). I am planning to access the internet while on board and posting some pictures for friends at home. Which plan do you normally choose for a 7 day cruise to upload the amount of pictures that you do? I know i will not uploading that many though. Have a great cruise.

I'm not quite sure what the could do with it or the life jackets. There isn't a sofa in the room and you can use the top for storage.

On my recent Ecstasy trip, they had relocated the life jackets to the top shelf of the closets. The box's disappearance did make the cabin seem more spacious. And the new bathrooms are obviously a lot easier to keep clean with their rubber (vinyl?) floors and no tiles so no grooves for crud to get stuck in.

Love your reviews.

Hey Zy,

Following your every posts and anxiously awaiting for more. We leave on the conquest this Sunday (Feb 10). I am planning to access the internet while on board and posting some pictures for friends at home. Which plan do you normally choose for a 7 day cruise to upload the amount of pictures that you do? I know i will not uploading that many though. Have a great cruise.

I think on Conquest I purchase two of the maximum packages. On Elation, one so far, but started out sluggish and is returning to sluggish so much of this review may need to wait until I am back to the land of almost free internet.

I downsize pictures to something more reasonable or it would take forever.

Thanks for posting the great pics and info as always!! Have fun in Cozumel...I so love it there! Wishing I was out at Coconuts! :)

You're welcome. Coconuts is a great place, but not this time. I did a little snorkeling.

Thanks for the great pics and review!! I leave Feb 14th and this is making me even more excited....if thats even possible. LOL Can't wait!!

You're welcome. A Valentine's Day cruise! Enjoy. ;)

On my recent Ecstasy trip, they had relocated the life jackets to the top shelf of the closets. The box's disappearance did make the cabin seem more spacious. And the new bathrooms are obviously a lot easier to keep clean with their rubber (vinyl?) floors and no tiles so no grooves for crud to get stuck in.

Love your reviews.

I'd still be a little concerned about walking into the TV if they removed the box.

If any place has crud remover and preventer, it's a cruise ship. Crud that can't do anything with tile can grow on fiberglass. I prefer tile.

Thank you!

Sarge, another great review and awesome photos, I also enjoyed your review of the Conquest. Looks like you had some great samples on this cruise.

Thank you. Decent samples, but still free!

If it helps I know that the crew like to get off in cozumel and go to a coffee shop across the street just outside of the cruise shops where the Elation docks to get free internet.

The crew is always a source of valuable information from internet to beaches to bars...

I'm excited to see that the Elation has the flatscreen and tile floor in the bathroom vs the blue plastic liner on the ecstasy!

The flatscreens are welcomed and I do like the tile showers.