Zydecocruiser's Carnival Elation Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

We will be on this same cruise later this month, I am LOVING THIS review, can't wait to see yummy food pics!

Enjoy. Tomorrow is elegant night and the "special" Diamond invitation from the Captain is an invitation to dinner! We meet at a bar and from there, I dunno. We'll see if they will let me take pictures. :)

Thanks for report...I like the older rooms with tile shower and the medicine cabinet in bathroom..that is such a nice shower on those ships and I like those cubby hole cabinets; leaving some table space for the life jackets and those ship night light things...nostalgic I guess..have a great time..everyone loved Paradise and Elation so much..thanks for update...Sarah

Thanks for report...I like the older rooms with tile shower and the medicine cabinet in bathroom..that is such a nice shower on those ships and I like those cubby hole cabinets; leaving some table space for the life jackets and those ship night light things...nostalgic I guess..have a great time..everyone loved Paradise and Elation so much..thanks for update...Sarah

You're welcome.

Yes. Lots of memories and nostalgia, but still some updating, including the flat screen TVs.

Still a Mongolian Wok (still? I remember before there were any on any of the Carnival ships). This one seemed very efficient. At least 3 chefs, each with 3 woks going. Another crew member continuously washing bowls. Another couple of myths bite the dust.

DSC_2947_Zyde.jpg

and a Rotisserie (beef and chicken today)

DSC_2948_Zyde.jpg

the Grill

DSC_2949_Zyde.jpg

complete with chicken pieces parts (chicken fingers). So they are NOT gone from all ships.

DSC_2950_Zyde.jpg

Yay! Looking forward to another review from you!:D

BTW: Do you ever unpack? Luggage holding up ok for you? ;)

Almost never unpack much, except last time the airline broke one of the main zippers. The luggage strap (TSA lock) kept it mostly closed.

So now I'm using an older, slightly heavier, metal framed Samsonite The kind you can sit on. Bring on the gorillas.

Enjoy!

Thanks for all the photos and updates! We will be on the Elation in Ooctober and we enjoyed our last B2B on the Conquest so much we will be spending 2 days before the cruise in NOLA at the Drury! We had so much fun last month, we can't wait to get back in warmer weather.