What Airports participate in the Cruise Line BAGS program?

lv2travel98

Was wondering what airports participate in the BAGS program. We are flying Jet Blue out of JFK @7PM after our ship (GEM) docks in New York. I read on a previous post that New York airports do not participate in the Cruise Line Bags program. Please tell me this isn't so! If they do not participate does anyone have any suggestions on how to get our luggage to the airport without us having to take it!!! We wanted to spend the day in New York, but we did not want to have to lug our luggage around with us or store it somewhere while we are out playing. The BAGS program sounded like the perfect solution. Help, any suggestions?

What you read is true. There's no BAGS program operative for the port of New York.

Your best alternative is to store your bags at Schwartz Travel:

http://www.schwartztravel.com/

You other alternative would to take an NCL excursion that drops you and your bags at the airport when it's over, However NCL only offers this type of excursion for a limited number of itineraries, so you'll have to check if it's offered on your cruise.

So what airports DO participate? Does LAX?

Our Panama Canal cruise ends at port of Los Angeles (San Pedro) so we will be flying out of LAX.

We have a 1:55pm flight on American Airlines so our flight fits BAGS time and airline requirements.

I'm hoping LAX is one of the airports that has the BAGS option. We've used it before and think it is wonderful.

So what airports DO participate? Does LAX?

Our Panama Canal cruise ends at port of Los Angeles (San Pedro) so we will be flying out of LAX.

I'm hoping LAX is one of the airports that has the BAGS option. We've used it before and think it is wonderful.

We did that cruise last April and LAX was not a participant in the BAGS program much to our dismay.

Archived