What do you use for a toiletry travel organizer?

C-breeze

I have two, but the smaller one I use for all the various phone, camera etc. chargers, camera batteries, SD cards all the extra little "stuff".

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C75KXHQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I love my toiletry bag, it is the best one I have ever seen. It would be overkill for some, but I take full size containers of some things like my shampoo, shower gel, etc.

http://www.travelonbags.com/toiletries/toiletry-bags/total-toiletry-kit-1063

I use ziplock bags, as I like to pack light, take carryons only and all these organizers take up space.

This is me, too. When I travel by car, I have several small pouches that I use for toiletries...one for makeup, one for meds/first aid stuff, etc. But when we fly to cruise, we travel with carry-on only, so all my small containers of liquids are in zipper bags, and the rest of my toiletries are packed individually into our luggage, to take up less space.

I love my LL Bean travel organizer. Worth every cent and packs nicely. I love that it hangs and the items are easy to retrieve out of it. I always leave it packed so all I have to do is grab it and go.

I travel a lot (mostly business, sadly), and I've got through a bunch of toiletry bags, but I think I've found my favourite: It's from LLBean - very roomy, lots of different pockets, very sturdy construction, and it wasn't expensive. I have the medium sized one, and it's big enough for one person traveling for 2 weeks: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/73882?feat=203-GN1&page=personal-organizer-medium

I travel a lot (mostly business, sadly), and I've got through a bunch of toiletry bags, but I think I've found my favourite: It's from LLBean - very roomy, lots of different pockets, very sturdy construction, and it wasn't expensive. I have the medium sized one, and it's big enough for one person traveling for 2 weeks: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/73882?feat=203-GN1&page=personal-organizer-medium

LOVE the LL Bean ones ever since my What a Bag died on me.

Tried many toiletry bags over the years. After 9/11, carry-on travel made them obsolete! It's two 3-1-1 (qt) zippy bags for the two of us, plus a gallon bag (not full) of dry items. For a 26-day cruise, I put together a hanging bag of medicinals and first-aid, also dry, in a bag I had like the one below

which Google says may be your Going Somewhere bag? I believe I got it at Ross, but you can find similar bags on eBay. They may not last as long! but then they might. search "roll up makeup bag" but skip ahead to about $8...

748380883_firstaid2.jpg.9d48efac3b92257f1b0b94b6de02032c.jpg

I'm with the ziplock bag crowd. It makes it easier to get through TSA. Since you can't take large amounts of liquids in you carryon anyway. I did look at that llbean one though. You could put that in your suitcase through the airport, then stick it in the carryon when you get to the ship I guess.