Character Breakfast on Allure?

jmnieves

It was offered on the Jan 20th sailing of the Allure.

On Day 7, the "DreamWorks All-Star Dining Experience" was held beginning at 8:00 am...although they asked all guests to arrive at 7:45 am. It mentioned in the Cruise Compass that it was ONLY for those who had previously "made reservations earlier in the cruise vacation."

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know the cost of the breakfast and what comes with it, ie. photos etc. is it limited to actual children or those who have childlike imaginations? Thanks

There is no cost involved, the characters are introduced and then go to each table where you can take a picture with them. I was surprised that there were no ship photographers taking pictures for parents to buy.

There is no age limit, I was surprised at the breakfast we went to that there seemed to be more adults than children.:D

Sherri:)

I found it available before I did my final paperwork, but it would not let me book.

After I finalized my paperwork, It would not show up - I have called 3 times, and have been told to book as soon as we board.

We have it booked for our 4/14 Allure sailing. When my nephew went to book his, it wouldn't allow any of the dates. We called RC and they said all 3 days where filled and to check at Guest Services once he boarded to see if any cancellations. We found it under speciality dining "dreamworks character"

Archived