Well I'm going and plan to have a great time!!

gargoyle999

I'm leaving next weekend for the Liberty. I'm hoping for No Fires, but no one can predict a fire on any ship at any time.

I'm also hoping for:

Good Weather

That they don't run out of umbrellas for my drinks

No running out of DOD's!

A great time!

I am fairly certain I will have a blast. :D

lol love this.

I was book on the Triumph for 2-11, re-booked for March 30, That was canceled. Now I'm booked on the Magic for March 31. Can't wait. this will be my platinum cruise. I would booked the triumph again without hesitation. Sailed on her last Oct. will probably sail again this Oct. :)

Im just glad everyone is safe and on their way home...a little worse for wear obviously but they will definately have a story to tell! :cool:

...but in 7 days i will be checking into my pre-cruise hotel and preparing for my first cruise ever...on the Glory, so I'll probably miss most of it anyway! :rolleyes: If anything i sort of feel safer, the ships will most likely go through a very stringent turbo inspection because of this mess...and before i sail away...

so...

:p

I was on the Splendor for it's 2nd and 3rd sailing after it's engine fire (booked before it happened). Sailed without hesitation and had a great time. I'll be on the Victory March 4th again without hesitation. Have my Platinum cruise booked for October.

After so many doom and gloom posts (it was just like this here after the Splendor incident) I just had to say I can't wait to get onboard in 18 days!! :)

Happy cruising.

I'm with all of you. I still have 114 days to wait unfortunately, but am still just as excited as I was a few days ago. I even made my full final payment today since DH got his yearly bonus from work. I have never had a bad cruise as I just realize that life is too short and I enjoy every minute of it no matter what I'm doing.

Last year, our cruise on the Magic set sail about a week after the Concordia wreck. We kind of raised our eyebrows at each other, but in the end happily traveled to Galveston and had a wonderful time on a lovely, nearly-new ship.

Stuff happens. It's pretty rare, all in all, and I'm not going to stay home just because there's a slight chance that something can go wrong.

DH just asked me at lunch today if I was up for a hurricane season cruise on Triumph this fall. Heck yeah, I'll go! :D

Archived