Well I'm going and plan to have a great time!!

gargoyle999

I was on the Splendor for it's 2nd and 3rd sailing after it's engine fire (booked before it happened). Sailed without hesitation and had a great time. I'll be on the Victory March 4th again without hesitation. Have my Platinum cruise booked for October.

After so many doom and gloom posts (it was just like this here after the Splendor incident) I just had to say I can't wait to get onboard in 18 days!! :)

I'm leaving next weekend for the Liberty. I'm hoping for No Fires, but no one can predict a fire on any ship at any time.

I'm also hoping for:

Good Weather

That they don't run out of umbrellas for my drinks

No running out of DOD's!

A great time!

I am fairly certain I will have a blast. :D

We leave in 10 days on the Legend and can't wait also. Although I think I am gonna bring a few extra things just in case. At least no one was killed or seriously injured, but I wouldn't want to be on that boat. However, I am sure it's still safer than driving.

I am heading out on Valor in 9 days from San Juan. And just this week, Monday I booked another one in October. No worries, I am not gonna sit home do nothing because something might happen, laying in a nursing home some day thinking "I should have"............... NO WAY. I am planning, and making sure that something does happen, I am living my life! NO REGRETS:D

I just booked on the Magic for April 21st! We were supposed to do Triumph on March 2nd, that didn't work out. But, we were able to get on Magic - an extra 2 days - PLUS - I got refunded some of my money from Carnival. I am a happy camper! Granted, I am no longer in a Lido balcony, but who cares, at least I have something to look forward to.

I like "the Happy Board!" We are all so lucky to have great cruises planned. I hope everyone has a fantastic time.

I was on the Splendor for it's 2nd and 3rd sailing after it's engine fire (booked before it happened). Sailed without hesitation and had a great time. I'll be on the Victory March 4th again without hesitation. Have my Platinum cruise booked for October.

After so many doom and gloom posts (it was just like this here after the Splendor incident) I just had to say I can't wait to get onboard in 18 days!! :)

We are on the same March 4th cruise.. :):) I agree.. I am going to go on my future cruises and have a good time.... this will not stop me for cruising... I know things can go wrong.. My heart goes out to the people having to deal with this... it really must be awful.. :( I am looking forward to hearing from them when they arrive...

Sailing 3/2 on Glory - can't wait. I expect to have fun and if something unexpected happens, then I'll deal with it. As usual, DH will take extra medas just in case we would be delayed - on one news report I heard that was becoming a problem along with infants requiring formula.

Archived