A moments thought for the Majesty

kalos

Just thinking the Majesty will be loading with passengers today

And I do not know if any of the staff /crew onboard will get to read this but ...

Tonight when you cast off and set sail a lot of us on here will be thinking of you after what you have been through

and I would like to say

Good luck ,keep smiling ,your in our thoughts and hope to be back onboard with you one day soon , we wish you well .:):):)

BonVoyage_Logo-1.jpg

And to all the holiday Cruisers have a great time .:):)

Echo those thoughts here too. Even more poignant for me today as this afternoon I got a lovely text from my friend who is a crew member onboard to say all is well which brought a huge relief.

Will definately be thinking of all those onboard as Majesty sets sail later today.

Just thinking the Majesty will be loading with passengers today

And I do not know if any of the staff /crew onboard will get to read this but ...

Tonight when you cast off and set sail a lot of us on here will be thinking of you after what you have been through

and I would like to say

Good luck ,keep smiling ,your in our thoughts and hope to be back onboard with you one day soon , we wish you well .:):):)

BonVoyage_Logo-1.jpg

And to all the holiday Cruisers have a great time .:):)

if you wish kalos, i can pass this message onto the cd/acd via fbook on behalf of the board

if you wish kalos, i can pass this message onto the cd/acd via book on behalf of the board

That would be great :) Please do so as it would be great to let them know that they are still in our thoughts, of all of us on this site.:)

Thank you Mtt for taking time to do this :D

That would be great :) Please do so as it would be great to let them know that they are still in our thoughts, of all of us on this site.:)

Thank you Mtt for taking time to do this :D

will do, didn't just want to put it up without you knowing

have passed the message on, i know paul checks his fbook daily, will let you know if and when he replies

As everyone has said, what a nice thought. :)

I hope the crew really do realise how much we appreciate them and all the hard work that they do. Everyone often comments that it is the friendliness of the crew that really separates Thomson from other cruise lines, and it seems that despite the events of last week, they were still the same. :)

I don't think this has already been mentioned (sorry if it has) but £36,000 has been raised for the families of the 5 crew members by passengers, crew and Thomson and Louis Cruises:

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/blog/?p=6812

Lovely, brought tears, I knew Thomson would do all they could and big respect to all those passengers & staff onboard - amazing. Thank you for sharing, Sailaway

That's excellent.

I think Thomsons could maybe leave a box on the end of the reception desk on all of the ships for about six months. Nothing flashy and no hard sell, just a simple note attached. People could then contribute if they wanted.

Archived