Stop the madness!!

LSUcajunmom

I want to talk about chair hogs, removing auto tips and smuggling booze, PLEASE!!!!!

So start a thread about them, or do a search and just add to an existing topic about them.

Almost like reading Wizard of Oz for the 10th time. Or making a new movie about it.

i think the point has been proven with this thread. people just don't care about significant events for more than a single news cycle. and people think carnival will take a hit, balderdash!

Umm no.... Just because we would like to be excited about our own cruise and read tips and good experiences does not mean we do not care about those affected on the Triumph!!!

I feel bad for those whose trip was a catastrophe and I pray they are home and doing well now. However, I go on a cruise in seventy something days and danggit I wanna be excited and talk about something other than the triumph!

Is there anything wrong with that???

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I leave on April 1st on the Elation and am bringing my DS (19 yrs old) on his first cruise. It's the first time I will have an interior cabin. Any tips on avoiding a claustrophobic experience? Also anyone know who is the CD on the Elation?

Don't know who CD is, but Elation was our first cruise. And so far the best!!! WE had an ocean view. We were in an inside on the Paradise and had no claustrophobic experience so I can't help you there either...sorry. Enjoy the Elation.

Viewing the webcam station on the TV helps alot. You can see outside and also know what the weather is before you head out for the day.

I leave on April 1st on the Elation and am bringing my DS (19 yrs old) on his first cruise. It's the first time I will have an interior cabin. Any tips on avoiding a claustrophobic experience? Also anyone know who is the CD on the Elation?

Archived