What are the Carnival Suite amenities?

Brklynguy

Azamara and HAL suites offer many concierge/butler benefits as well as complimentary alcohol, superior in-room services (tea service and h'ors D'ouvres); Hal has the well stocked Neptune lounge as well. I cannot tell what Carnival offers beyond a well-appointed room.

Azamara and HAL suites offer many concierge/butler benefits as well as complimentary alcohol, superior in-room services (tea service and h'ors D'ouvres); Hal has the well stocked Neptune lounge as well. I cannot tell what Carnival offers beyond a well-appointed room.

Well, that's about it: a really large (relatively speaking) and nice cabin and balcony. You do get the VIP (priority) boarding and debarkation but otherwise, nada. (oh wait, you may also get priority tendering at ports that use tenders.... I'm not sure about that).

Well, that's about it: a really large (relatively speaking) and nice cabin and balcony. You do get the VIP (priority) boarding and debarkation but otherwise, nada. (oh wait, you may also get priority tendering at ports that use tenders.... I'm not sure about that).

Yep....that's about it!

there is a huge'price'difference between carnival suite vs a suite on another cruiselines.

not really fare to compare carnival'suite to one offered on hal

Actually it's not as big as you'd think. We are paying 4072 for three people in a suite on CCL and the same date and itinerary on RCCL is only 4500 for a grand suite and includes 375 in obc. If I wasn't booked early saver I'd be changing.

I would also like to point out that NCL also offers concierge/butler benefits as well as complimentary alcohol (3 full size bottles) set up in the suite. Also, in-room services (tea service and h'ors D'ouvres); Along with priority boarding, tendering and debarkation. Also, NCL offers separate dining at lunch available only for suite cabin guests. Along with espresso/cappuccino machine, Fresh flower arrangement on embarkation, and private court yard area with pool that is only accessible to garden suite and above cabins.

We had the opportunity to stay in the Owner's suite on the NCL Pearl and it was absolutely the BEST cruising experience EVER. 1200 SF, two 42inch TVs, and an extra TV above the tub, a walk in closet and a separate living area + a separate dining area. not too mention 3 entry points to the two balconies.

there is a huge'price'difference between carnival suite vs a suite on another cruiselines.

not really fare to compare carnival'suite to one offered on hal

You are correct, big difference on most cruises. However, there are dates and ships on other lines that the price is very comparable.

Bigger nicer room. More closet and storage space. Whirlpool tub (but still tiny). Priority embarkation. And, in my opinion, better stewards. Also usually some of the best "real estate" locations on the ships.

I wish that were true about the better stewards. The one time we booked the Grand Suite, we had the worst steward we've ever had. There was one day he didn't even service the room at all! We've had mostly balconies and one other suite and there's been no difference in the service--only time we've ever gotten poor service was when we were in a suite.

Archived