Paradise Beach

J and J

How far sort of depends upon which port your ship is at :confused:, but Coz is an island and none of the piers are far from the line of beach clubs on one side of the island. Taxi to PB will run about $15+tip and will take 10-15 minutes. PB is a large, pay-as-you-go beach club that is perfect for your 9-year old. Nice beach, upgraded changing facilities, huge pool, good food and drinks, and good service.

Chairs are part of the $2 per person admisison - for an extra fee (about $12) you can use the water toys; they are located in deep enough water that dad will likely also need a wrist band to go with your 9-year old (mom, if she's like my spouse, will opt for a nice chair and another margarita :o). Good luck! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful facility and it is spotless! The beach is nice however I liked the beach at Playa Palancar better. The pool at Paradise Beach is very nice! I thought the food and beverage was reasonably priced and very good. All in all in my opinion a great day.

We were there just recently. We all paid the $2.00 fee, then was informed we "must" buy $10.00 per person of the menu. We also purchase the water toy for an additional $12.00. FYI they do have the "patrol police" paddle around to make sure everyone has one..

When we decide to get some food (we had our own water) we were told we had to order "their" drinks and not ours. Also if we wanted a cup of ice it was $2.50 per cup. Now their was 10 of us.. planning on spending more than $10.00 p/p

We decided to leave and go to Fat Tuesday!! however it was Fat Tuesday that day too. Great drinks there and food.

Cathy

Archived