Celebrity Constellation or Eclipse

#1cruisecoach

Hi...I am trying to decide between the Celebrity Constellation or the Celebrity Eclipse for a cruise to the Baltic area this summer. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. I really like Celebrity but would be open to opinions of Holland as well...never cruised on them. Our ages are 60 and 63. We travel a lot but are not overly picky about the food. We go for the destinations. Thanks so much.

Well, I like any Celebrity ship I have sailed, but being as we are booked on a fourteen-night cruise on Eclipse next month, so, of course, I would lean toward Eclipse for your cruise.

I think you will enjoy either ship, by the way. Eclipse is newer, bigger and has a few more amenities such as a natural grass lawn and glass blowing demonstrations.

We did the baltics on the eclipse and it was fantastic

Suggest either, SPB tours or Alla Tours - SPB fuill buses upto 16 people and you can easily join 2 or 4 different tours and the price is 2 days for what the ship charges for 1 and it includes your visa that they arrange.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wish they had the glass blowing demonstrations on Silhouette

Well, I like any Celebrity ship I have sailed, but being as we are booked on a fourteen-night cruise on Eclipse next month, so, of course, I would lean toward Eclipse for your cruise.

I think you will enjoy either ship, by the way. Eclipse is newer, bigger and has a few more amenities such as a natural grass lawn and glass blowing demonstrations.

Can I ask why you say that? I have read posts from people that prefer te M class ships...but still say the S calss are very nice...and everyone seems to agree the bathrooms are better in S class....really love the look of the shower in the penthouse.....thinking of getting a similar set up in my home

I have been on both the Eclipse and Equniox... prefer the older Celebrity ships, the newer ones are more hype in my book.

Can I ask why you say that? I have read posts from people that prefer te M class ships...but still say the S calss are very nice...and everyone seems to agree the bathrooms are better in S class....really love the look of the shower in the penthouse.....thinking of getting a similar set up in my home

Funny you mention that. We were booked in the PH on Equinox this past Feb and April, and I just finished a complete redo of my master bath, doing the shower the same way, using the same hardware company, with the body jets, hand held and rain shower. It's heaven.

My choice would be the Eclipse. While I love the M Class, with the exception of Summit, I prefer the public venues on the S Class, such as the Molecular bar and the lawn areas.