Current Movies Showing on Princess

dizlove

Lets start an ongoing list of what movies are currently playing?

Can anyone help?

If you just came off a ship what was playing last week?

List your ship and the Movies/shows/concerts that you remember being shown on MUTS or the cabin TV.

WHat do you think will be playing over this VERY busy spring break cruise season?

Edited by dizlove

Sailing on Ruby on 3/3 and I also got an email about movies and other onboard activities including a lot of menu information for the MDR!

Argo and Skyfall are playing on this sailing.

They tend to have a really good variety of movies in the cabin TV as well.

Just saw Argo but can't wait to see Skyfall on MUTS.

I just got off the Emerald this past Monday. Here's what I'm remembering..

Princess Theater: Lincoln, Argo, Ruby Sparks

MUTS: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Bourne Sepremacy, The Dark Knight Rises, Robot and Frank, concerts (The Killers, Bon Jovi, Take That)

Stateroom: Pitch Perfect, Letters to Juliet, Beasts of the Southern Wild, the Avengers, Men in Black 3, The Amazing Spiderman, The Vow, Man on a Ledge, Mirror Mirror

Just remember that the movies that are showing right now, might not be in the main mix in a few months. Also, some itineraries such as the Hawaiian cruises also show many movies that are set in Hawaii so they probably won't be shown on the other ships.

So it's best to list your ship and sailing date when posting what movies were being shown on your cruise.

I am sailing on the Ruby in 10 days. I just got an email from Princess indicating that Skyfall and Argo would be playing on that cruise.

Dave

Will be sailing on Golden on Mar 13th and got confirmation that Skyfall and Argo will be playing on this cruise.

Will be sailing on Golden on Mar 13th and got confirmation that Skyfall and Argo will be playing on this cruise.

Same movies for Island Princess, sailing March 8. You'll get an email 14 days from sailing with that info. :)

You are spot on, it is terrible. :(

If you go to a sports stadium, all their screens are high def. I don't know where Princess gets theirs. They must be the only customer of whoever they are buying them from.

• 1 year later...

I agree - Happy Cruising to all, and enjoy yourselves in any fashion you like on board.

That said, with all happening every night on board, with all you can do, and considering whatever you have paid for the cruise, are you really concerned about what the movies are?

I agree - Happy Cruising to all, and enjoy yourselves in any fashion you like on board.

That said, with all happening every night on board, with all you can do, and considering whatever you have paid for the cruise, are you really concerned about what the movies are?

I think its always nice to know what the movies are in case I have some down time..would not like to rent a movie i I know it might be on the ship.

MUTS: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Bourne Sepremacy, The Dark Knight Rises, Robot and Frank, concerts (The Killers, Bon Jovi, Take That)

r

Princess should be required to post the anticipated movies when we book out cruises. Based on the list above, if I was within the cancellation period, I would cancel and go to a MUT-less cruise.

DON

Princess should be required to post the anticipated movies when we book out cruises. Based on the list above, if I was within the cancellation period, I would cancel and go to a MUT-less cruise.

DON

This is an old thread. That list was from Feb. in 2013.

I am traveling with kids and they enjoy when we all go to the theatre to watch a movie together, also they like to know what they can expect on the in cabin movie selection.

so anyone just return that can let me know what has been playing so far in december?

thanks....

• 1 year later...