Beds keep changing in my cruise manager

Disneynutbsv

How many are in your room? We're having the same problem, signed up as a king bed and it just keeps switching it to upper/lower on mine. I called carnival and they assured me that it was a fluke in the system because there are 4 of us and when we board it'll be correct... looks like I'll find out in a few days!

On my last Carnival Breeze cruise, I was traveling with a friend

And I had "twins" in my reservations. When I boarded the beds

Were set up as a king. I don't think they pay attention to the

Reservations.

I'm sure its a glitch, but they can fix it once you get on board. My kids room was set up as twin but when we boarded it was a king, the room steward had it changed by the time they got back from dinner.

TeeTee

Ours keeps switching from King to Upper/Lower.... that's not even an option in an 8F Balcony on Freedom's Spa Deck:eek:....

Two Twins, or King, they don't have the upper / lower option in those rooms... The third and fourth would be on the folded down sofa, and the drop down bed that comes out of the ceiling.

But there is only me and DW in the room this trip, so we want a King.

Like I said to DW last night... if it ain't right, they can fix it, once we are on board.

Had the same problem, called Carnival, and was told that it was listed as King in the reservation, but online it's still showing twin/ upper lower. Either way we'll have the Steward change it if its not correct when we board.

Mine says twin but when you go to change it to King the selection dot is already on the king. When I booked my second cruise 2 weeks later for January I changed it to King and it has stayed as King. Im not sweating it I'm sure if it isn't a king my request will be granted.:)

I've never had it toy with me in the system, but I have had the wrong bed arrangement when I arrived.

Just let your room steward know, and they will change it while you go to dinner (if you want them to do it sooner, I'm sure they will - they just generally say dinner as that is when they do turn down service).

Seriously, don't sweat it. So far Carnival is 0 for 2 in the setting-up-the-beds department for me.

I'm not even sure why they put the request on their website, since they don't seem to pay any attention to the preference.

The cabin steward will have things all fixed up while you're at dinner -- one reason how a set dining time CAN work in your favor. :)

If you end up with two twins, the room steward can convert to a twin when you board.

Before our Victory cruise I set up cruise manager beds to reflect twins. When we showed up the beds were pushed together. I really don't think the Stewards pay attention to whatever is listed and figure if you have a problem, let them know and they will separate the beds.

I think they just leave them the way it was set up previously. I had 3 rooms and 2 of them had beds pushed together but we had down on cruise manager that we wanted twins.

Don't worry about it and just mention to the steward when you arrive how you want the beds.

Another faulty IT issue on Carnival. There are tons of them, makes you wonder if they keep good maintenance on ships since they can't get their website to work half the time.

Archived