Where to book Ice Bar on Epic

RedLightVegas

They have a desk set up right outside the ice bar to take reservations. Its so cold no one stays in that long. I think we lasted 15 minutes.

LOL, only "so cold" for you southern folks. ;). We lasted past the 45 minutes and so did most of our group, who were from all over the US. I was wearing capris, so my calves were chilly, but the vodka helped with that. I wouldn't suggest flip flops though!

Carol

LOL, only "so cold" for you southern folks. ;). We lasted past the 45 minutes and so did most of our group, who were from all over the US. I was wearing capris, so my calves were chilly, but the vodka helped with that. I wouldn't suggest flip flops though!

Carol

I'm a Southener and was the last one to leave.

I'm thinking I will be one of the people who don't last long. :rolleyes: Anything below 60 is cold to me. :eek: I do want to check it out though, so I guess I'll just "slam" the drinks while in there. :D After I do that, maybe I WILL be able to stay in longer. lol

I'm a Southener and was the last one to leave.

That's great! We had people from all over, some from the south, some from Minnesota, and my dh and I from Canada. Most of us lasted the whole time, it was so fun. Besides, after being chilly for 45 minutes, you get to walk out into the Caribbean sunshine, you can't beat that! :D

Carol

I'm thinking I will be one of the people who don't last long. :rolleyes: Anything below 60 is cold to me. :eek: I do want to check it out though, so I guess I'll just "slam" the drinks while in there. :D After I do that, maybe I WILL be able to stay in longer. lol

LOL. The drinks are strong, so they will definitely help with the cold. Plus, we really enjoyed talking to all the fun people in there.

Carol

Dress warm. I saw couples come in and take 2 sips, then place their glasses on the bar and then run out. I stopped one couple and took a photo of them together with their camera. I went in last time with a party of 3 and they abandoned me. I took their drink tickets and had a few more then gave some tickets to some other people. I loved it and it was fun for me but many cant take the cold or dont like to drink.

I know you have to have a reservation to do the ice bar but I was wanting to know where to book it. I don't see if online in my reservation info. Do you just book it once on board?

As I remember, there was a guy walking around the buffet signing people up the first couple of days.

Archived