Did not get full amount in OBC

judgemom

Booked ES. I filled out the PP form for past guest and received OBC, but not to the amount I found, and printed out, exact location etc... Should I reply to the email as well? I mean $120 is quite a bit.

Only problem is the price is a bit more today ($80.) than it was Monday when I printed out the page for the price comparrison.

If I fill out another form, will they take the price showing now, or the price I put in for Monday?

Thanks!!

Booked ES. I filled out the PP form for past guest and received OBC, but not to the amount I found, and printed out, exact location etc... Should I reply to the email as well? I mean $120 is quite a bit.

Only problem is the price is a bit more today ($80.) than it was Monday when I printed out the page for the price comparrison.

If I fill out another form, will they take the price showing now, or the price I put in for Monday?

Thanks!!

Did your taxes go up? If so, that could be the reason. Look at your new cruise document and see if your taxes increased by $40; if they are the same, then I'd definitely call or email them back.

No, my taxes remained the same. What happened was...They gave me the price I saw on the website plus taxes as the fare.

Rather than the price I stated then adding taxes, they gave the rate + taxes, then added taxes to it. It came out to about $120 difference in their favor.

I dont think you can reply to those emails?

I also did not receive the right amount (recd $30 instead of $140) and I tried to reply via email and it was rejected by carnivals servers :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!!

I've had port fee increases wipe out my OBC requests before. What you are doing when you submit a request for OBC is canceling your current reservation and creating a new one, so any increase in fees that took place since you first booked go into effect.

Mine was rejected by the email I got the reduction from "cabinconfirmation" but not by the "icare" that sent the auto reply...

Any suggestions? Or know of another way of taking care of this? Calling my pvp doesnt work.

Thanks!!

Do you have a PVP? If so, call and see if you can get it straightened out. If not, call Carnival anyhow. Even if you have to wait on hold, it would still be better than trying to get it resolved through e-mails.

Archived