Is "Wee Jimmy" still with Carnival, which ship?

Ralph Valente... and according to the schedule on John Heald's blog, he is back on the Sensation at the end of April and is scheduled there all year except for a time in Nov/Dec.

He was the assistant CD (or whatever it's called) on my first (and last) cruise in 2004 and I still remember him! He was a blast :)

~Katy

Ralph Valente... and according to the schedule on John Heald's blog, he is back on the Sensation at the end of April and is scheduled there all year except for a time in Nov/Dec.

He was the assistant CD (or whatever it's called) on my first (and last) cruise in 2004 and I still remember him! He was a blast :)

~Katy

I was looking forward to seeing him in 2012 on the Legend (I think). Was really bummed when he went on vacation the week before we boarded the ship. Maybe some day!

Edited by Sparky2

• 5 months later...
A few years ago Wee Jimmy was our cruise director on the Freedom, and we'd love to sail with him again. Only thing is we don't remember his full name, so we can't check the CD schedule to see if he's still with Carnival. Can anyone tell us his last name?

His real name is Ralph Valente and currently he's sailing on the Sensation out of Port Canaveral.

"Wee" had him on the Legend in 2011 he was awesome.

As the week progressed on the fun times the "wee" in "Wee Jimmy" kept being printed in a smaller Font:

Sunday: "Wee Jimmy"

Monday: "Wee Jimmy"

Tuesday: "Wee Jimmy"

Wednesday: "Wee Jimmy"

Until our last day when it looked like this ___________

:D

• 4 weeks later...
Had him as Assistant CD on either Glory or Liberty I think, can't remember. Does he still wear his Kilts?

Although not seen in the photo, he indeed was wearing a kilt. He is an amazing character, and really is a huge part of the fun on the cruises he's the CD.

The fact that he's only about 5'1" contributes to his nick name as well...

SS852322.jpg

Edited by HO HO

He was on the SENSATION for our B2B2B2B in Sept.

He really is a over the top nice guy.

He & his wife live in my home town, LORAIN OHIO.

When I told him I was born at St. Joseph's hospital in Lorain he had to give me a hug.

Spent a lot of time with him. His wife was joining him the week after we left. Then they were off on a holiday.

Char