Actress Mira Sorvino Named Carnival Liberty Godmother

Cute, Betty..... But she's way too skinny and way too short. ;)

By the way, better picture of Catherine Bell (though her hair need to be longer and a bit darker). Now tell me she shouldn't be Wonder Woman. (Oh, and she has on a nice bikini too, so she's ready to cruise! :p )

Catherine_bell.jpg

Yep, she should be the Godmother of Liberty. :cool:

This one is for you..

Well thank you :D I found a few choice pictures of her but best wait till I get home to do some in-depth research.

Well thank you :D I found a few choice pictures of her but best wait till I get home to do some in-depth research.

I found this one...

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/cgi/content/framebanner_3?http://www.usenet-replayer.com/L/9/8/9/4/1106194989.243.jpg

I found a couple of other nice ones but I wouldnt want this thread to go P**F..! ;)

I like Catherine Bell on "JAG" but she's a little too old to be Wonder Woman. Unless they are looking to cast a more mature WW. If they want this to be a younger one, then she's out. But if they want an older WW, I think that Lauren Graham (of Gilmore Girls) is a better choice than Catherine Bell. She kind of resembles Lynda Carter.

That FHM photo posted by big duck - is that that girl Vida that shows up in their magazine every other issue? I don't understand what the brouhaha about her. She's a butterface. Everything is nice but her face. Her face is not attractive. I also don't understand the appeal of the thunder butt. Everyone in that magazine always raves about her butt and I guess I'm not one of them.

I don't understand what the brouhaha about her.

She's a butterface. Everything is nice but her face. Her face is not attractive. I also don't understand the appeal of the thunder butt. Everyone in that magazine always raves about her butt and I guess I'm not one of them.

She's a hottie LOL.

I think she's got a nice face and caboose :D

Back to the subject at hand:

I like the idea of Ashley Judd.

judd.jpg

The absolute best thread I have ever seen in all my life. This is what makes Cruise Critic, no, I will say the United States of America, so great.

Sorry, I had to see Ashley just one more time, but feel free to quote my post as I did Betty's, if you wish to respond. There is no such thing as too much Ashley in this world we live in.

The absolute best thread I have ever seen in all my life. This is what makes Cruise Critic, no, I will say the United States of America, so great.

Sorry, I had to see Ashley just one more time, but feel free to quote my post as I did Betty's, if you wish to respond. There is no such thing as too much Ashley in this world we live in.

Well here you go... ;)

I thought she looked classic in this one:

ashley-judd04.jpg

Here is another one:

ashley-judd-004.jpg

Archived