Actress Mira Sorvino Named Carnival Liberty Godmother

That FHM photo posted by big duck - is that that girl Vida that shows up in their magazine every other issue? I don't understand what the brouhaha about her. She's a butterface. Everything is nice but her face. Her face is not attractive. I also don't understand the appeal of the thunder butt. Everyone in that magazine always raves about her butt and I guess I'm not one of them.

Nope that's Jenny from "In a Fix"

Well here you go... ;)

I thought she looked classic in this one:

ashley-judd04.jpg

Here is another one:

ashley-judd-004.jpg

She could wear jeans on formals nights, parade around in a thong all day, smoke anywhere she wants, parade around in a thong all day, smuggle on 17 cases of booze, parade around in a thong all day, iron her clothes in her cabin, parade around in a thong all day, cut in front of me while waiting to board a tender, and finally parade around in a thong all day on any cruise I happen to be on, and I wouldn't say one bad thing to her. That, my friends, is the definition of an effective and relevant cruise ship Godmother, IMO. Thanks for those, Bsan;)

She could wear jeans on formals nights, parade around in a thong all day, smoke anywhere she wants, parade around in a thong all day, smuggle on 17 cases of booze, parade around in a thong all day, iron her clothes in her cabin, parade around in a thong all day, cut in front of me while waiting to board a tender, and finally parade around in a thong all day on any cruise I happen to be on, and I wouldn't say one bad thing to her. That, my friends, is the definition of an effective and relevant cruise ship Godmother, IMO. Thanks for those, Bsan;)

Here you go..... ;)

http://members.lycos.nl/superbabes/ashley-judd/image2.htm

http://members.lycos.nl/superbabes/ashley-judd/image23.htm

Here I go suggesting sweet little Jenna and you all make it dirty :rolleyes:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, yes, Jenna Jameson . . . . When she was good she was very very good, and when she was bad, she was FANTASTIC ! ! :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, yes, Jenna Jameson . . . . When she was good she was very very good, and when she was bad, she was FANTASTIC ! ! :D

And the problem with this is?

Might as well have been Mousolinni, at least I heard of him !!! That womans movies total gross was probably less than Bonnie and Clyde ! Gimme a break, they can do better than that. Jolie would have worked for me. At least I have heard of her movies and she is pretty big box office. :eek:

Another Nadia picture for you:

Nadia3.jpg

Definitely ready to sun herself by the pool...... :cool:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait until I tell your wife... :p

Kevin, I think I remember who you where trying to think the other day ... Was it Anna Nicole Smith... ??????????

This thread has to hold the record for going the furthest OT.

Duck - who was that Ms. Canada I showed you earlier. She also gets my vote.:DOf course we'd have to rename the ship.

Archived