bon voyage liqure

On our cruise last November, we bought 3 bottles for our room. 1 bottle vodka, 1 bottle tequila, and 1 bottle gran marnier. This is what we usually order and have never been turned down on purchasing the 3 bottles.

Is this limit that you speak of something new?

Do you mean that you can pre-order alcohol before your cruise and it will be in your cabin waiting for you?

Yes, through CCL's Bon Voyage program. It's WELL worth it, if you enjoy mixing your own drinks and saving money at the same time. My daughter enjoys vodka/cranberry, and we bought it for her on our last cruise. She saved a lot of money and enjoyed having the freedom of drinking (not overindulging) when she wanted without worrying about the money. Her bottle of vodka was waiting for her when she got into her room.

Yes, through CCL's Bon Voyage program. It's WELL worth it, if you enjoy mixing your own drinks and saving money at the same time. My daughter enjoys vodka/cranberry, and we bought it for her on our last cruise. She saved a lot of money and enjoyed having the freedom of drinking (not overindulging) when she wanted without worrying about the money. Her bottle of vodka was waiting for her when she got into her room.

Thats good to know. It seems alot easier to do that than sneaking it onboard.

I have 4 bottles of liquor ordered and confirmed for our upcoming cruise next week - 2 per person. I've read several posts saying there is a limit of 2 per cabin so I emailed bonvoyage and asked for confirmation emails which I got showing all 4 bottles had been purchased so whether this is wrong information or whether the limit changed after I ordered mine, I don't know.

I have 4 bottles of liquor ordered and confirmed for our upcoming cruise next week - 2 per person. I've read several posts saying there is a limit of 2 per cabin so I emailed bonvoyage and asked for confirmation emails which I got showing all 4 bottles had been purchased so whether this is wrong information or whether the limit changed after I ordered mine, I don't know.

I am thinking they changed the rule after you ordered yours. A friend of mine recently ordered hers and was only allowed 2 bottles of liquor per cabin even though there were 4 adults in the room.

Do they count wine in that? My DH wants to order a bottle of cognac as a nightcap and I wanted to order a couple of bottles of wine to supplement the wine package. All 3 of us in the room drink wine.

Can you order one bottle of liquor and say 2 or 3 bottles of wine? I mean I can buy wine by the bottle on board - but the BV selection seems better - and cheaper (not by much, but still!)

Do they count wine in that? My DH wants to order a bottle of cognac as a nightcap and I wanted to order a couple of bottles of wine to supplement the wine package. All 3 of us in the room drink wine.

Can you order one bottle of liquor and say 2 or 3 bottles of wine? I mean I can buy wine by the bottle on board - but the BV selection seems better - and cheaper (not by much, but still!)

You can take 2 bottles of wine with you when first getting on.

You can take 2 bottles of wine with you when first getting on.

Yes, I know that. I want to order more from BV and if we order one bottle of liquor will I only be able to order 1 bottle of wine. Is the limit only liquor or is there a limit on how many bottles of wine you can order from BV?

Yes, I know that. I want to order more from BV and if we order one bottle of liquor will I only be able to order 1 bottle of wine. Is the limit only liquor or is there a limit on how many bottles of wine you can order from BV?

This is a good question but in all honestly I do not have the answer and hope someone does. I do know that there is a limit on how much beer you can order so I would think there would be a limit on wine also.

Archived