Breakaway spa pass prices

kiyoko

Yes, when I went on the Gem, I purchased mine before I got on the ship and never crowded~~never the whirlpools nor sauna nor lounges. I had a wonderful time in the spa and you can go almost anytime! I just wonder what the Breakaway is going to charge for 12-days?:)

The price has doubled since our last cruise. When we sailed on the Pearl a spay day pass was $19, thought that was a good price. Though I am not so sure I think $39 for a day is a good price. Though I had really wanted to get one and then saw the prices had increased. Then figured $199 for a week for two of us sounded better in comparison to the $39 price and now see that may be different. Don't guess they will have any kind of specials for the first sailing out of Southampton with all sea days???

Sorry to say, but I am one of those that will pay almost anything for the daily spa pass - I have muscle/pain issues:(

But I hope the price keeps scaring everyone else away;)

Right there with you, I have chronic back pain.....on the Gem, I bought the pass in port before boarding. So worth the $119...What's $20 more??? Not planning on any shore excursions since we have done this itinerary several times...want to spend time exploring ship & in the spa!!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if access to the Salt Room will be included in the Spa Pass?

Also, and forgive a dumb question, but I have never utilized the spa on any of my cruises, nor any spa on land. Do you just wear your bathing suit and a cover-up?

I would be purchasing the pass mostly for use of the pool and loungers.

Thank you for answers,

Tracy

Does anyone know if access to the Salt Room will be included in the Spa Pass?

Also, and forgive a dumb question, but I have never utilized the spa on any of my cruises, nor any spa on land. Do you just wear your bathing suit and a cover-up?

I would be purchasing the pass mostly for use of the pool and loungers.

Thank you for answers,

Tracy

I would imagine the salt room would be included in the spa pass, but you just never know.

Yes you wear your bathing suit and cover up. No need to bring your pool towel as towels are provided in the spa. You will be given a locker which you are able to lock where you can leave clothes and any toiletries you want to bring if you plan to take a shower following your spa use. There is also hair dryers in the changing/shower area.

Yes, when I went on the Gem, I purchased mine before I got on the ship and never crowded~~never the whirlpools nor sauna nor lounges. I had a wonderful time in the spa and you can go almost anytime! I just wonder what the Breakaway is going to charge for 12-days?:)

So, is it correct I will be able to purchase the spa pass prior to getting on the ship?

Can I purchase massages for specific days prior to getting on?

I would LOVE to be able to do this.

If I can purchase the spa, can I purchase Vibe or H2O or whatever it is where you can pay extra with the cabanas (can I purchase them too prior to boarding)?

THANKS!

I would imagine the salt room would be included in the spa pass, but you just never know.

Yes you wear your bathing suit and cover up. No need to bring your pool towel as towels are provided in the spa. You will be given a locker which you are able to lock where you can leave clothes and any toiletries you want to bring if you plan to take a shower following your spa use. There is also hair dryers in the changing/shower area.

Thank you for the quick response. Now I won't feel like an idiot when I get there :D!

Tracy

So, is it correct I will be able to purchase the spa pass prior to getting on the ship?

If I can purchase the spa, can I purchase Vibe or H2O or whatever it is where you can pay extra with the cabanas (can I purchase them too prior to boarding)?

THANKS!

Hi. Does anyone that is familiar with NCL know if I can do this?

Thanks sooo much!

THANKS!

Hi. Does anyone that is familiar with NCL know if I can do this?

Thanks sooo much!

For some ships we've been able to purchase it at a table set up in the cruise terminal waiting room and for some ships we've had to wait until we board to buy the spa pass. It's up to the ship's management...so there's no way to know in advance how this will be handled on the Breakaway.

I probably don't need to buy the spa pass (although it would be nice ;) but I'm not sure if I need one for a massage. Also, when can you book this stuff and how much do they cost? Any help would be very appreciated.

There's no need to purchase the spa pass in order to have a massage.

• 1 month later...

weekly and daily spa passes get you access to the hydrotherapy sweet, saunas, stream room and salt room.

Salt room is much smaller than the pictures but still nice....

Wish the spa had outdoor space like Epic.

Archived