Automatic Upgrade to Diamond Crown&Anchor? Welcome Package?

We were Platinum on our 6th cruise. We received Platinum pins in our stateroom on our 7th cruise. More toiletry bags and postcards. We will be Diamond after our cruise in July. We are looking forward to Concierge access on our Mariner cruise in Oct. We received $100 off balcony for Mariner 7 night. (Platinum when we booked) I am thinking about calling and requesting the additional $100 off when we return from the July cruise. :)

We will also receive $300 off of the 11 night Hawaii cruise in 2006. :D

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences!

After reading all the posts it looks like Crown & Anchor Society is not consistant at all. Hopefully, I will receive a congratulations letter at least, so that I know my account is updated.

Looking forward to our next cruise!

MKS: We, too, are on the Serenade October 17 through the Panama Canal...we have a very long thread going...please find us on the Meet & Mingle Board and join us! We've been conversing for more than a year now...will be happy to get to know you there!!!

eileen

Cruisegirl1 my name is Larry and I have a crusie scheduled for the Radiance of The Seas cabin 7588. I noticed that you recently stayed in this cabin, can you tell me about this cabin. Does it have a sofa or a large chair, is there a comfortable place to sit. Please send me an email to lemills@comcast.net or post here.

• 3 weeks later...

They used to give pins and luggage tags at Platinum and Diamond levels. Now, you only get them at Diamond Plus level. I assume it's another cost cutting measure, since so many are now attaining Platinim and Diamond. Too bad, it was a nice 'little something' to look forward to. We reached Diamond after our recent cruise, and only got the letter too. Go to the RCI website and read the perks at each level. You will see that pins and tags are now only listed for Diamond Plus.

:(

I called the C & A Society after we reached Platinum to verify that they showed us at the proper level. Everything was as it should be, and a few weeks later we recieved a letter, lapel pins and luggage tags. We'll reach Diamond with our next cruise, and will be grateful for the added shipboard benefits.

seahags - we are diamond plus members and only get $100 off 7 day balcony cruises and $200 off 10 days or longer on Balcony. How did you receive $300 off balcony for Diamond status.

Sounds good.

You should have at least gotten $200(7 niter) for being Diamond..............Im not sure about Diamond Plus............

BTW--------I am one cruise short of Diamond Plus and never got luggage tags..............I see as DP you do get them...........

Kewlguy-its per cabin

Just heard from friends that are recently back from the Brilliance (member cruise) that we will soon have access to our personal C & A accounts online. That will be so nice!

Kewlguy, the discounts are per cabin.

We are very close to Diamond Plus but have never received pins or tags. However, I do wear my Cruise Critic pin for every embarkation. More than once the people at check in have noticed and put us on the VIP list! Thanks, Cruise Critic:) .

After this summer's Enchantment cruise, we'll be Platinum. What discount will I get for my two Sovereign cruises in December, a 3- and a 4-day? (JS)

A great part of THAT cruise is that we'll be almost Diamond when we finish!

Carol

For anyone that currently has future cruses booked....

If you attain the next C&A level AFTER you did a booking, don't forgrt to call them once you reach the next level and have them apply your additional discount. For example, we had three cruises booked while at Platinum level. We reached Diamond after the first of the three. Yesterday I called the C&A number and had them apply the additional Diamond discount against the next 2 bookings.

dance.gif

Archived