Luggage Tags?

Hi everyone. In 2 weeks we will be sailing on the Jewel from Tampa. It is going to be the first time we sailed RCCL. I just printed my "SetSail" docs (WOOO-HOOO) and see they included a what they say are a "not real" luggage tag on the last page. I am used to being able to print out luggage tags that I could attach to my luggage. Is there somewhere within the RCCL site I can go to print the tags? If not, what do you do?

What do you mean, not real? If they had your cabin # on them and a place to sign your name then you are good to go. If they are small size, make sure you are looking at them in PDF format, they will print full size.

You can also get them at the port

You have to find your Cruise Docs on my cruises and print out the real one. You are looking at the sample tag on your set sail pass.

What do you mean, not real? If they had your cabin # on them and a place to sign your name then you are good to go. If they are small size, make sure you are looking at them in PDF format, they will print full size.

You can also get them at the port

Well, let me quote from the page, " Luggage Tags. The image below contain luggage destination information for each person in your reservation and any associated reservations in your setsail pass. They are not real luggage tags. Please use official luggage tags for your bags. If you need extra luggage tags, or if you have forgotten to bring your luggage tags with you, the image below can be used by the porter to create luggage tags at the pier."

I know I can get tags at the pier but I like to go prepared so all I have to do is handoff the luggage to the porter. There is no place to sign. Just has this little tag that has our stateroom number, deck and name of the ship. And it's only one tag.

You have to find your Cruise Docs on my cruises and print out the real one. You are looking at the sample tag on your set sail pass.

:p, yes, very correct, they said SS and it went right over;). Cruise docs is the answer

On the main page of your "My Cruises" about halfway down on the right side you will see Cruise Documentation click <Check status>

then click <Check status>on the page that comes up. Then click <Print Document> The tags should be around page 21.

OP...as others have already said, you've got your REAL luggage tags. Your choices are to create tags from the printed ones on your Set Sail docs OR have the luggage porters at the cruise port put some on for you when you get to your ship.

No offense intended, but this topic has been discussed ad nauseum in many CC threads. Look for them in the CC search engine....people even give play by play instructions on how to copy, cut, glue, staple, laminate, etc. All anyone would ever want to know about making the most wonderful RCCL luggage tags ever. Check it out. ;)

Thanks :) Found them in the "My Cruises" section. Printed them.

I know this is late.....Just got off of the Jewel, but my last cruise before that, they mailed them to you. Long story short, the ones at the Port are just like them, only you write your info in with a Sharpie. Only took us a couple of minutes to fill them out with info from your Sea Pass. It is actually very simple. And the Tampa port was SO easy for boarding!! Enjoy your cruise!!!

printed mine out tonight. Forgot to do them earlier. We are doing a B2B on Jewel out of Tampa on May 11th. So got them printed and will put them in my luggage tag holders that I bought. I love those things, they work fantastic for holding the paper luggage tags.

Archived