Live form the Sapphire-Coastal April 27th

WendyG

I was hoping for a photo of the dog . . . !

Wow, the colours in that top photo are amazing! Just gorgeous. Too bad you weren't on the cruise (or were you?); you could submit it to the Princess photo contest.

Thanks, I'll be on the May 11th sailing to Vancouver. :)

There are so many great photographers out there. Wish I had your skills. Where's the Celebrity ship that was docked next to her when we were there? Thanks for sharing.

Renee

There are so many great photographers out there. Wish I had your skills. Where's the Celebrity ship that was docked next to her when we were there? Thanks for sharing.

Renee

Thanks, my pics were taken about a year ago.

Good morning from lovely Ensenada!

We are docked and the temperature today will be 84 degrees. We have the Princess wine tour booked with about 12 from our cc group so it should be a fun-filled day. I read many great reviews on it right here on cc.

Last night was lobster night and it was yummy! Our cc group spent the evening in Explorers for all the fun activities they had planned. Most of the cruise staff is great (Colette is my favorite) and a couple of them are not so nice. I will leave it at that! Billy has been wonderful though!

We have really enjoyed the Sapphire, this is my 15th Princess sailing and there are many "bests" about this ship so I can see why many people on cc say this is their favorite one.

I had my elite pin delivered this morning WOOHOO! I made it! :D

Tonight is the Princess treasure quest game? I wonder if it's similar to Royal Caribbean's quest?? After that is the International Crew show that several of you mentioned, we've been to others and they're always so funny so we plan to go tonight.

For all of you boarding tomorrow - have a fabulous cruise! We have had a great week and I'm sure you will too!

Wendy,

Thanks for taking us along.

I have looked forward to having my morning coffee while I read your adventures.

We are excited to board tomorrow. Have been on this ship once before, prior to the IC and remodel. Sorry the Sapphire will be leaving the west coast next year for Asia. Will just have to squeeze another cruise on her before then.

A good Cruise Director really does make the cruise. The planned activities and guiding his staff add much to our cruise experience. Sometimes we take this for granted but when you get a bad one, you really do notice.

Congratulations on becoming Elite.

Have a safe trip home.

Regards,

Gloria

[quote name='WendyG']
Last night was lobster night and it was yummy!

I had my elite pin delivered this morning WOOHOO! I made it! :D
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing your adventures. I enjoyed it all very much! Looking forward to the lobster also :)

Congrats on making Elite~~ Thanks again!

Archived