Just off Breeze yesterday!

SUSIEK

This family had a fabulous time on the Breeze!!!!

I actually just finished writing a lengthy review that for SOME reason disappeared when I went to post it?????? Very Frustrating!!

I will try again later :-)

This family had a fabulous time on the Breeze!!!!

I actually just finished writing a lengthy review that for SOME reason disappeared when I went to post it?????? Very Frustrating!!

I will try again later :-)

Oh no!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Sorry to hear about your lost review. Hope you can post another one. We're cruising in August and I am sooo looking forward to it.

I know that feeling you got when you went to post and it was not there. Yikes! I bet some where in outer space there is massive planet where all the lost messages go. They just sit there waiting patiently to be reclaimed but alas it will never happen. Good luck on the next attempt.

If you posted it in the reviews section it has to be approved first- sometimes takes a week.

DITTO. They read, and review it before posting it. It'll show up in a few days. Don't rewrite it yet!

I too, am looking forward to reading your review. My lovely wife sailed "Breeze" on it's final Med Cruise, and then B-2-B for the Trans Atlantic, and loved the ship. We'll be sailing her together in September. ;)

"SKY"

Archived