Restaurants on Valor

Scarlet's steakhouse is very good. The fish and chips is the deck above the buffet at the aft. In the buffet the Mongolian Grill and burrito bar are the best of the buffet. Last June, the MDR was very good, rest of the buffet was just OK.

Washington & Lincoln MDR's, Buffet (Rosies), Mongolian Wok, Burrito Bar, Grill, Pizza, Deli, Fish & Chips, Java Cafe, Room Service, and Scarlett's Steakhouse. And, cherry on top candy store and ice cream stations :)

Of course I havent been on this ship yet, but these are the places to eat that I have seen on this site, deck plans and other sites.

Hope this helps!

Wishing there was a pasta station on this ship. I found the fish & chips to be extremely greasy.

I agree the fish can be very greasy, if not fresh out of the fryer . And heavily breaded. But the oysters and the ceviches are wonderful. Chips are good too, if hot.

VALOR just sailed in to Barbados this morning, looking quite splendid as usual!

VALOR-507.jpg

Looking good! I will be on her in just 11 days!

When on the Freedom, I was not too keen on the Fish N Chips..just didn't taste too good to me. DH didn't like it either.

We tried Mongolian Wok. The meats were like shoe leather and the vegies were hard as a rock..and the wait in line is soooo long due to each order being individually cooked on the spot. I might try it again on the Valor and maybe only have them add only the chicken.

The Steakhouse was wonderful, and I highly recommend it. You cannot beat it for the price...worth every cent. Also, we had a window seat at 7 PM and watched the sunset...very nice!

VALOR just sailed in to Barbados this morning, looking quite splendid as usual!

VALOR-507.jpg

Wonderful!!! I will be onboard on May 26th! :)

My son was on Liberty last year and he said he did not care for the Mongolian Wok either. He loooved the Deli on that ship but also said the Burrito Bar was so-so...but as compared to Chipotle so who knows lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Washington & Lincoln MDR's, Buffet (Rosies), Mongolian Wok, Burrito Bar, Grill, Pizza, Deli, Fish & Chips, Java Cafe, Room Service, and Scarlett's Steakhouse. And, cherry on top candy store and ice cream stations :)

Of course I havent been on this ship yet, but these are the places to eat that I have seen on this site, deck plans and other sites.

Hope this helps!

I loved the burrito bar! those chips and salsa they have on the bar were amazing too!!! mmm super hungry now!

Yup! Now I'm hungry for something good instead of that PB&J I had awhile ago. LOL

The deli was awesome on the Dream. I am sure it's the same on Valor. We also enjoyed the Pasta Bar on the Dream as well as the Steakhouse. Food in MDR was very good as well. No complaints.

Archived