Enchantment 3 day formal night

My DW and I are leaving on the Enchantment tomorrow for a quick 3 day. I've been searching the boards to find out when formal night is. I know this is the first 3 night for Enchantment and I will post a compass when I get back. I read that Monarch's was on day 2 but we will be in Nassau till midnight. Any thoughts?

And on 6 out of 8 3-night cruises we've taken on Monarch, it wasn't on night two either - they didn't have a formal night at all on those cruises:cool: So maybe there are no dots to connect;)

On my 3 night Monarch cruise in May 2010 there was no formal night as well. It was listed as "smart casual" and was the second night (Nassau).

My DW and I are leaving on the Enchantment tomorrow for a quick 3 day. I've been searching the boards to find out when formal night is. I know this is the first 3 night for Enchantment and I will post a compass when I get back. I read that Monarch's was on day 2 but we will be in Nassau till midnight. Any thoughts?

Me and DH will be sailing on Enchantment on 5/10. I already asked the RCI vacation planner that question, and it will be the 2nd cruise night.

Me and DH will be sailing on Enchantment on 5/10. I already asked the RCI vacation planner that question, and it will be the 2nd cruise night.

Thank you, I'll post the compass when I get back. Ifthere is anything else you might want let me know

>>Thank you, I'll post the compass when I get back. If there is anything else you might want let me know<<<

Thanks so much.. If able to post any of the dining menu's would be awesome - Not familiar with Park Cafe- if they have a set menu or does it change daily? Any info you can give is most welcome.

Nubeetom, We are waiting for you!!:)

>>Thank you, I'll post the compass when I get back. If there is anything else you might want let me know<<<

Thanks so much.. If able to post any of the dining menu's would be awesome - Not familiar with Park Cafe- if they have a set menu or does it change daily? Any info you can give is most welcome.

Park Cafe is on back of Solarium. One side they make a salad for you with lots of choices. Other side has desserts and tuna, egg salad sandwiches. Roast Beef is carved for you on special sesame bun and broth and horse radish and mustard if you want it. I love the Cafe but hours didn't always work with our schedule. Went on debarkation at noon. Get there early as long line.

RCCL Please get rid of formal nights on a short cruise.

Short means backpack, take-on luggage, overnighter! 2,3,4 niters for sure in my mind.

Adding in a formal night takes away from the weekend getaway!

• 2 weeks later...

Short means backpack, take-on luggage, overnighter! 2,3,4 niters for sure in my mind.

Not likely to happen. Too many guests participate!!!! There are alternatives ;)

Nah. It is nice to get dressed up even just for one night on a short cruise.

Nah. It is nice to get dressed up even just for one night on a short cruise.

Yes UCF_Knight -

Agreed. Especially because "formal" now has soooo many connotations. It's become a totally subjective term so it shouldn't be a problem....not even for the backpackers!

Archived