Transportation from SF airport to Fishermans wharf?

We used ExecuCar sedan service from SFO to the Radisson at Fisherman's Wharf on 3/28/13 for $60 plus tip. The driver was on time and provided excellent service.

After our cruise, we used a taxi from the pier to our hotel by SFO. With traffic congestion around the pier and the wharf, we had $10+ on the meter before getting off the Embarcadero. The total fare was in excess of $70 plus tip.

I'll be in the San Francisco area for several days before leaving on a cruise from there. Anyone know the best way to drop off a rental car that I will have that would leave me close to the terminal?

Thanks,

I'll be in the San Francisco area for several days before leaving on a cruise from there. Anyone know the best way to drop off a rental car that I will have that would leave me close to the terminal?

Thanks,

Suggest you ask the car rental agency... they may drop you after you drop off the car.

Thanks,

Last month we rented from Budget at SFO, and the drop off was right around the corner from the Marriott Courtyard at Fisherman's Wharf. It was an easy walk from the office to the hotel for two senior gentlemen. We used Budget because there wasn't an extra charge for the drop off. We had originally rented from Hertz, but they wanted $200 for the drop off.

Fisherman's Wharf is very close to the port. In fact, while we were there we walked to the port area several times. We had a lot of luggage so we took a cab on embarkation day, and I don't think it took ten minutes to get there.

Archived